Who here is a bro? (If you are, you'll know what it means XD)

You smoke angel dust?.. That’s f****ed up bro.

I think “puffing dust” means that he is tired and worn out. It would literally be the shock of the year to me if @shutterbug was smoking PCP.

You never know pcp is prevailing in today’s culture.

Quit trolling…

Are you talking about pewdiepie?

I think a lot of his videos are really funny. I don’t really like when he overreacts to some scary games, but when he’s not doing that he’s cool haha.

1 Like

@petester: My teen daughter likes to point out how I’m so old that I’m literally covered in dust and thus tend to puff clouds of it when I breathe. The brat.

So, no drugs, booze, or even tobacco here. Also had to give up caffeine. I do admit to mainlining green tea, however. Sorry to disappoint.

10-96

2 Likes

There’s even a further subculture called brocoders (aka brogrammers) who are computer programmers who like to ‘crush code’ and party. The hard core nerds think they are a complete and utter joke, and shows how the profession has been dumbed-down.

I am not up to date of these new Internet terms such as this Youtube bro term, but a bro can be understood in many ways, no I am not your brother, but anyway good to learn new terms and words. Maybe I am too old to be a bro.

My roommate and his pals are the epitome of bro culture. Just yelling , beer pong, bang this slay that, bro got soooo tuned last night HEY BRO. BROOOOOOOOOOO

I love the gas pumping simulator video
So funny. “Let me gas you bre” LOL

Pewdipie is the devil.

1 Like

XD nice XD I love it!