Who here has a gaming pc ...laptops or desktops

I will have Gtx1050 …my sister will send me 1 lakh…

2 Likes

I work for cyber cafe. These are some of the products (gaming keyboard and mouse) from our supplier.

2 Likes

I have a gaming pc made by Ibuypower

1 Like

I have a gaming laptop, an ASUS Strix, and a gaming headset by Razer.

2 Likes

Do u guys play games…

Yeah, I’ve got a small collection on Steam.

1 Like

I love my computer. Nothing special on graphics but I have a solid state hard drive for speed and most importantly dual monitors.

I was a nerd before it was cool to be a nerd.

2 Likes

I play assetto corsa

we have jokes here… you either console game or your a pc elitist complaining about frame rate the whole time… lol is there a rivalry not only between the consoles but also console vs pc in other countries? I am a console gamer but do a lot of retro gaming on my pc… it requires nothing special… but I don’t think this thing would handle any of the new titles,

1 Like

Flame which game are u playing ryte now…

I have a mid range gaming pc.

just 99.7% completed a lego marvel game with my little one… haven’t picked a new one to play yet… so we have been fighting my deadpool vs who ever he thinks can beat him… pretty fun… lol… would like to play that newest ps exclusive though… with the giant mech things and humans are no longer the dominant species… rpg elements scifi open world action adventure and climbing up giant mechs for humanity…it seems epic…

horizon zero dawn… sorry name was failing me…