Where would u wanna move

I said to my dad that I wish we could visit Wyoming then see if we wanna move there. Idk what it is but I really like the idea of living in Wyoming.

This could be realistic, or not.

4 Likes

I want to visit cali some day…!!! Many of my relative live there…!!!

3 Likes

Halifax, so i moved to halifax last Saturday :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Congratulations on the move :wink:

1 Like

I live so close to the Oregon Coast. I’m a fool for not commuting to enjoy the Pacific more. Only 65 miles! What a chump.

3 Likes

New Mexico…Breaking Bad

2 Likes

I would move to either Seattle or Southern Oregon. Maybe Eugene. I like Portland, but I can barely afford to live here.

2 Likes

Canmore, Alberta. Can go for walks every day – got some nice hydraulic walking sticks I enjoy busting out.

2 Likes

House beside mountain stream.

2 Likes

I like the idea of living in NYC or London. But, I highly doubt I will ever move to either of those places. I have it too good right where I am. Why rock the boat?

2 Likes

I’m in Southern California but I miss quiet places like Washington or Missouri.
“Stuck in the city but I belong in a field.”

1 Like

I like where i stay :slight_smile: its friendly and peaceful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cluj napoca, it is a great city and the capital of my county

1 Like

you just moved home lol

I’d love to see Wyoming. What a neat opportunity! I always daydreamed about getting snowed in, sitting in front of the fireplace with a good book and drinking hot cocoa. Of course, I do that here when it snows, but I can still get out the front door and go to the grocery store if I want to.

I think I’d go back to Texas if I could. A small, middle-of-nowhere town that isn’t on a map. I’d get a few acres, some horses and sheep, some more Australian Shepherds to herd my sheep, and I’d just enjoy life.

2 Likes

I’d like to travel around in New England. I don’t know if I would want to live there because the winters are so cold. That could be dangerous when you’re on medications.

2 Likes

Nah, the winters aren’t so bad. They are good about clearing the roads and salting them so you can drive. Just buy a warm jacket, good boots, some firewood, and a snow blower, and you are all set!

2 Likes

San Diego, California. Visited and loved it there

1 Like

You live in New England too??

Yes, I’m in the area.

1 Like