Where do you see yourself in five years

Are you going to be working? Married? With children? Or do you think you’ll be traveling around the world? The sky is the limit.

2 Likes

I figure I’ll still be working, hopefully living in a nicer area.

My hope is that by then I could be teaching part-time at three community colleges, instead of at just one.

If I could teach at three schools I would be making a nice living for myself. I would have no need for a side job, and thus could have every Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, not to mention holidays off and a couple weeks off every December/January.

Yeah, that would be awesome.

2 Likes

people laughing at me, for putting on a cartoon in three d………

3 Likes

I hope to be alive, in the same home and off oxygen.

3 Likes

Home alone because my kids will all be adults. I can’t imagine I’ll be doing much. The beat goes on

3 Likes

you would say five years…it will be time for another friggin’ colonoscopy…haha

but on a positive note…I hope that Angie gets her disability by then and we won’t be so poor all the time.

5 Likes

I’m older now, it is year by year for me now

7 Likes

Sitting on the couch with the heat pump on wondering how to get motivated

1 Like

I know I’m the one who asked the question but I just can’t even see five years. I have no clue what that looks like. Everything seems so up in the air to me. My last kid is about to leave and that changes everything.

2 Likes

I agree that there are too many variables to see that far for me too.

In 2019, I expect 10 or more technology giants to release smart glasses that look like sunglasses. I’ve already ordered mine from a smaller company that hopes to supply parts to one or more of them.

Things will probably be so different with people wearing computers on their eyes that I’ll be trying to ride the wave to riches in some way.

If I can’t ride the wave to riches by 2023, maybe it will be because the wave drowned me.

1 Like

I would like to say in my own house (instead of renting), possibly studying another course and hopefully i’ll have gone overseas at least once. But i try not to make plans. Plans are destined for failure as you just don’t know what ugliness will rear its head. I’ve had a lot of blows over the years.

2 Likes

Some kind of job hopefully. Maybe some certificates or associate degree.

3 Likes

In exactly five years i will be a famous superstar :smiley:

4 Likes

I don’t want to think about it so far ahead.

6 Likes

I hope to meet someone and have a child. I hope I will lose the weight and quit smoking. I hope I won’t be living with my parents no more. But I am very pessimistic right now. In 5 years I will be 40

2 Likes

I doubt I will be here in five years. If I am, then I guess things will pretty much be the same. Sooner or later the off button will be pressed. Time frames currently out the window at this point. I am not happy :-/ Sorry … You asked the question.

2 Likes

I see myself happy and healthy as I am now. If im married great if not it’s not the end of the world… I want to still be working too. Hopefully have a baby puppy or adopt a dog let’s see.

3 Likes

I’d like to meet someone but don’t want kids too old for them now anyway
I’d like a nice part time paid job

2 Likes

Seems so far away, can’t imagine I’ll still be here.
If I am, I’ll be this crotchety old fart hermit hiding in my house yelling at all the ghosrs inside.
Children will run from me, adults will avoid me, nothing new.

3 Likes

Living in European union as a imigrant, Germany Austria or UK whet ever I could find a job after I graduate, living on my own, probably still single, I don’t have much hope in that department. But I will have a kick ass salary.
I would live a good life, probably join a jym, probably not.
Volunteer maybe if I could get rid of apthy

3 Likes