When will Crispr be used for new human race?

1 Like

And the haven’t cloned humans yet. Truly unbelievable right now.

1 Like

Lets give it to the future…!!!

2 Likes

I love you my man :joy:

1 Like

Have u read it Erez shermling aka @Chess24 …!!!

When does it say…!!!

Gradually…

A good question but no immediate answer. I am confident that within the next 5-10 years there will be major advances to produce insulin in your body. Until then you have to be patient. PS: There may be some ongoing clinical trials in which you could participate.

Gene therapy for HIV could be coming. A company called Sangamo Therapeutics has developed a gene modification tool called a zinc-finger endonuclease that can alter on of the lymphocyte genes that allows HIV to enter the cells; called a chemokine receptor. They are involved in clinical studies at this time that look promising.

Curing conditions generally depends on what disease one wishes to treat with gene therapy. A disease caused by a single amino acid substitution may be easier to “cure” than one with multiple genetic loci and epigenetic and/or methylation effects.

Interesting trivia: George W. Bush, who had no personal stake in this being devoted as he was only to money, was advised to stop stem cell research and gene research by his advisors to appease the ignorant feelings of the right wing religious fanatics in his party. Note that while they controlled all government branches, they did not introduce bills on the subject. They want them around to collect votes and money.