When people call you weird

My partner calls me weird but not out of spite. I guess we both are to an extent. But when I don’t see him for sometime he said I get weirder :flushed:

5 Likes

We’re not weird, we’re just different.

2 Likes

Weird is good. Familiarity breeds contempt.

2 Likes

I wear my weird badge proudly

4 Likes

I think weird people make the world go round. :blush:

:v:

3 Likes

I’ve been called weird many times, especially as I became more symptomatic. I used to embrace it as a good thing, but now I sometimes find it insulting.

1 Like

When I was a kid, my father and my friends used to call me weird, strange, and odd. Now, I’m just considered eccentric. It’s a label that I don’t mind. I’m an artist and all the best artists are a bit eccentric.

1 Like

Annoying. I’m obviously not wealthy enough to be considered “eccentric” yet. Need to work on that.

2 Likes

You don’t have to be wealthy to be considered eccentric. I’m proof of that.

1 Like

I get called weird all the time, usually by my friend Laura but she doesn’t mean it in a bad way, its just a bit of fun lol

1 Like

Some people call me weird and even more people think that.
Thing is I’m not weird in a good way, in a way that tells some authentic story. I’m weird because of my illness and i hate it.

2 Likes

Maybe somethings wrong with his eyes.

my own damn therapist even called me “very eccentric”

Nothing wrong with weird people. Bit hard to look out of place in a group of weird people! I always gravitated to interesting people. So I spent a lot of time with those who are a little different.

Thank gawd for that I say!

1 Like

I know I’m weird but I really do wonder how weird other people are too. I don’t really know others well enough to know if they are actually weirdos like me after all. I can’t even guess. I wonder what proportion of the world is ‘weird’

1 Like

My husband says I’m not weird, but I’m pretty sure I am. I am definitely childish. I do things like see how many teddy grahams I can fit in his belly button.

3 Likes

thats not weird thats bonafide scientific research

2 Likes

Four, by the way. I stuck those suckers in there tight.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.