When did you think your prodromal began? What symptoms did you have?

I remember at around 7 being terrified that my neighbor was going to kill me. Every day after school I’d have to walk up the stairs fearing he would come get me. There was no doubt in my mind he was going to hurt me.

1 Like

I began noticing a difference during my second semester at community college. All of the sudden I couldn’t sit thru my classes anymore. Where I had been an excellent student before without too much effort, all of the sudden I just couldn’t retain any information.
Part of it was that I started smoking way more pot, which I had never done before.
And this coincided with my band starting to get better and putting out releases and playing bigger shows, even doing short tours.
The better my band did, the more of a recluse I became.
And I failed miserably at school.
I barely held a part-time job.
My band broke up after our first album didn’t sell.
And then I started doing speed.
After that, looking back it was inevitable I became sick.

I noticed something being off when I was 14. That’s how this started. I hit the acute stage when I was 16 and this acute stage lasted for years.

1 Like

It’s kinda hard to actually pin-point an exact date. Even when I thought I was fairly normal, weird ■■■■ happened to me and I did weird ■■■■ every once in a while.
But I would assume that everyone has their odd moments here and there?

I was 13 when i was convinced that my parents were plotting to kill me. Too paranoid to sleep that night i hid under my bed with an axe that i pinched from dad’s shed. I was ready for them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.