Whats your pet's name?

I have two dogs, one is a greyhound named ‘‘blackie’’ and a Japanese spits named ‘‘snowy’’

whats your pets name?

2 Likes

I will buy it first then tell you…

Whats up @san_pedro…!! What are u doing…!!

2 Likes

I have two cats. One is a male yellow tabby I call “Dusty”. The other is a ragged little female I call “mischief”.

1 Like

I have a cat who lives with my mum, her name is Freya :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a cat and a dog. They both died so I don’t have pet atm.

Dogs name was " irie bob"

Cats name was " biscuit"

I loved em both

2 Likes

Cats name is May and the dog is Rallo

My cat is named Tubby. I had a dog named Lula, but I had to give her up, gave her to my ex.

I have a blue heeler named Aesop. Doesn’t really fit him – or does it? Maybe he’s grown into it.

1 Like

Cuddles is my Cockatoo. She is about 27 years old.
Yosemite is my Great Dane. He is 10 years old. That is old for a Great Dane.
Pretty Girl is my mix breed dog. She was dump at the campgrounds when she was pregnant. She is about 5 or 6 now.
Sherlock is not a pet. He is learning to be my service dog. He is a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. He is 9 months old now.

2 Likes

Your greyhound has the same name as my dad’s childhood dog!
My house is full of animals, we have:

Polly, little old lady dog, I don’t know what breed she is but I DO know she is smelly
Ziggy, shih tzu-poodle (we also call him “young man” … he thinks it’s his name)
Minka, tiny yorkie… always anxious. because so tiny

Lex, ex-stray cat we adopted years ago… he has an attitude

two birds, George and Baby… my sister named them. Her naming prowess also includes naming 3 hermit crabs “Big Jim” “Pinchy Jim” and “Piss Jim”

and bonus points, we sometimes babysit relatives’ cats Peanut and Peppermint :smiley:

1 Like

My pugs name is Bella.

I wish I had a lion as a pet

My dad has two cats Charlie and Tigger. Two dogs Oliver and Shy. My sister has a Mastiff named diesel…I just call him the big baby.

1 Like

We have two cats they are the most awesome cats ever so human like in their body language and communication. Can’t say their names though

1 Like

both of my kittens are in my profile picture. I have a striped, multicolored kitty named ‘Laser’ and my all black kitty is named ‘Nissan’ because my dream car is a new Nissan GTR

I love their names. I’m proud of myself

1 Like

guinea pigs named rusty and rocky, and a pig named sugar (none of them were named by me though my family always names my animals before i get to >:( )

1 Like

A cat named Pickletus and a dog named Buddy.

2 Likes

A cat called Charlie. She is a doll and look after my sisters cat Chloe!

1 Like

I have two cats. Charlie and Puddin’. They are so sweet and funny. I adore them!

1 Like

My cats name is Harper. So now you know where I got my name for the forum.

2 Likes