What's your latest accomplishment

I just finally finished cleaning my bathroom yesterday. It took me two days, but I finally did it. I also washed all my bedding. And I picked up around my room, so it won’t be such a mess. I am trying to get ready for school, because I know once school gets started, I won’t have any time to clean.

3 Likes

i got up, washed my son’s holiday gear, took my daughter to get her nails done and unloaded and loaded the dishwasher. a very unproductive day. never mind. there’s always tomorrow i guess. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dragged myself out of bed to finish a client script before noon so I can pay dem bills.

2 Likes

Swam and did a water ex class. Finished a load of laundry.

I’m finding that washing stuff is fine… it takes a lot for me to put it way. So there is laundry everywhere… but it’s clean.

I’m going to kick myself in the butt to put it away, then I really want to walk to the library and pick up the book I have on hold.

3 Likes

my downstairs loo is my laundry room and the shelf is full of clean laundry so i know how you feel :slight_smile:

1 Like

I accomplished finishing chapter 3 in the re-write of my novel She believes. I think, I hope this is the last re-write I do of the novel and find the courage to sell it as it is when it’s finished…I’ve re-written it a few times and while each time was better than the last I’m getting tired of it and want to finish it. That is my goal by the end of the year to have the book finished.

2 Likes

Nothing major but I’ve been working on a shortened story that I wrote in 2005. I hadn’t looked at it in over a year. I read over it yesterday and I can see what changes I want to make now - after having been away from it. The re-write has been in 3 or 4 stages. I think I’m going to get it finished and send it to a community college journal where I’ve sent some poems. $50 and recognition if I have the best story.

Good luck with your creation.

2 Likes

Had another successful wedding photo shoot this past weekend. Clients are VERY happy. If anyone wants to see it, please PM me. I no longer post stuff that leads back to my real name on the public boards.

Currently working on a killer electro-house set. Almost got my timing down on the live mix.

10-96

4 Likes

Saying NO to schizophrenia :smile:
I also cleaned up some of my room…and am trying to push new habits.

4 Likes

I read six of Shakespeare’s plays and mowed the lawn.

5 Likes

Today with my sis being legal 18 and me being more in charge of my life, my parents… my sis and I re-negotiated our lease for the year. No rent increase :relieved: But now my sis is officially on the lease… and my parents aren’t my co-signers.

Just one more step to the training wheels coming off. Scary, but freeing.

6 Likes

i got out of bed, took the dogs to the woods and loaded the dishwasher…not bad for a haldol month and time of the month too…epic fail!

3 Likes

Cooking dinner for myself tonight. That and managing to stay relatively smoke free for a good while aside from the odd drag of a short from the ashtray here and there.

Took laundry to the laundromat. Gave my hair a trim.

1 Like

All I did today was vacuum my carpet and go across the street to the supermarket and bought a coke and then sat outside in front on a bench and drank it. Oh yeah, I have a bunch of vegetables to use up before they go bad so I cut up a hunk of tri-tip roast, and cut up some onions, green onions, garlic, mushrooms, bell peppers, and some jalapeno peppers and then scrambled 7 eggs and mixed EVERYTHING together. I came out with a big bowl of stuff that will last me a couple of days.

No recent online Safeway orders :question:

Going to the grocery store is a big accomplishment.

1 Like

I ordered from Walmart this time! Last week.
I don’t like supermarkets but the store was easy today. I was only in there for about 5 minutes and it wasn’t crowded. I read online that the least crowded time to go is between 5:30 pm and 7:00 pm when most people are home having dinner.

I gained ten pounds without going up a waist size. Bodybuilding!

1 Like

I organized and backed up all my important files on two external hard drives. I had been putting this off for way too long. If something had happened to the drive they were on and I’d lost them it would be impossible to reacquire them all.

Shipped one batch of wedding images off to a client last week. Getting another batch done to be shipped off this week. Also working on finalizing videos from a dance shoot. Somewhat hampered by an infection I’m fighting, but I’m getting there.

10-96