What's your latest accomplishment

Thank you for your enthusiasm.

Here is my difficulty with doing that: It is pretty much public knowledge who developed this particular app. So, if I share information on this forum that could tell you what app it is, I would pretty much be telling the world that ‘I, such-and-such a name, was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic.’ I’m not ready to do that yet.

But, thanks for your enthusiasm once again.

I managed to get 83% on my first exam in six years, I was in shock when I received it, just grateful that I had a marker that wasn’t like my tutor! It caused me so much stress and I worked so hard but I think the day and the way I completed my exam, the circumstances that I was allowed, made it possible.

I feel blessed, I think I had my grandad and nan, as well as all my pets (who are in the afterlife) on my side. I dreamt of them last night ( my nan and grandad), just having a normal conversation, It was lovely and I woke up smiling. For so long I’ve had a delusion they could read my mind, know every sin and would hate me for what I’ve done but that dream, it made me think; maybe they don’t hate me :)!

5 Likes

That’s great you got 83% on your first exam. My Friday I went to therapy, then I went to the Welcome Center and picked up my paycheck, then went to the bank, then went to the store and did some shopping, then went to the Pet Store and picked up kitty litter, then changed out the liner and kitty litter, then took my cat to the Vet, then went with my friend to get frozen yogurt. That was my day off.

3 Likes

My latest accomplishment is completing a day’s fast now that it’s Ramadaan. And cooking suppers and finishing reading books. Nothing much to write home about.

3 Likes

Well nothing really new, I guess I was pretty direct with my pdoc, communicating openly about how I am doing- giving her important details on how I am feeling. I think when seeing a psychiatrist it is important to be as clear and direct as possible, so that they can prescribe the right meds for your symptoms

3 Likes

Hope you heal quickly @anon40540444 - my dad got shingles years ago, his was triggered by stress - losing his job at the time. It can be very painful, good thing yours is not painful

Getting through one more day of pain.
I actually made dinner tonight for my husband and myself. Because my pain has been so bad I haven’t been able to remain vertical for long enough to cook dinner, we’ve been living off of take out or bowls of cereal. I feel like such a failure of a wife and mother. It’s all because of pain.

I thought of another accomplishment. My blog has had over 76,000 visitors in the five years of its existence. I have written 763 posts in that time frame. It the only thing I’ve been consistent with …

3 Likes

yes it is a huge relief, but i do feel a bit stupid, because the whole experience wasn’t as bad in reality, my sz mind made it worse.
but thanks for your encouragement.
take care

I washed a load of clothes. Now I have some things clean to wear. I also ate a waffle at a small cafe that I’ve been wanting to try. It’s only the second time I’ve eaten there. I saw they have ommelets…

2 Likes

Mind over matter, capping that off. and finally making peace with the god damn crows that have been visiting my hearing spaces in the mornings.

1 Like

I won second place in fiction and poetry in a Talequah Library contest.

4 Likes

did a whites wash and dry, darks wash and dry, sorted the laundry, swept the downstairs, cleaned the microwave, changed the cat litter, put the linen and towels away, cleaned the kitchen, cleared and cleaned the table, cleared the hallway, tidied the lounge and watered the house plants. couldn’t b arsed to cook dinner after that so ordered in. that was yesterday. today so far i’ve unloaded the dishwasher, done a white was and dry, doing a darks wash and been to the shop…oh and cleaned up an accident in the bathroom one of the cats had, fed the animals. still got bathroom to clean, bed to change, hoovering upstairs and cook dinner and take the dog to the woods…busy weekend, as per usual…ho hum.

5 Likes

All I can say is wow! It takes me days to find the motivation to sweep and mop the floor. I wish I had a tenth of your motivation, although that might give my mom a stroke. Haha! I’m just glad my boyfriend is good at cooking and cleaning, because when we get married I’ll go out and make the money and he can stay home and take care of the house and the kids. I’ve already told him this and he’s fine with a little role reversal. We haven’t been dating that long but I know he’s the one. I’ve never felt this way about someone before. I’ve been in love before but not this intensely. Anyways, my house would look like an episode of Hoarders if it wasn’t for my mom. Sounds like you’re doing good. Keep it up! :sunny:

3 Likes

Getting halfway through a move to a new home without seriously losing my $h1T!!! Just about to run third van load out today.

10-96

Did a couple of pages in my art journal and studied for my test on Thursday.

2 Likes

I think my accomplishment is trying to move forward and get past the past. It’s the year 2014 and it’s time.

3 Likes

Today I managed to watch a full movie and paid attention through the whole thing. It was nice, This evening though I’ve tried watching something but my mind is wandering around so much its hard to pay attention, even though it’s a movie I’ve seen several times and it’s not a very hard thing to follow I’m just not in the mood I guess. Other than that I didn’t do much, tonight was my one night off from doing the dishes so I just watched some TV this evening. I guess that’s why I can’t sit and watch a movie too, apparently I’ve watched the threshold of TV/Movies that my mind can absorb in one day.

I didn’t feel like writing my story today, I’m debating if I want to open it tonight or just do something else. Leaning towards doing something. But I don’t know what I’ll do. I’m kind of directionless tonight. Oh well, we all need one night of not doing anything right?

Took airport bus for $30 instead of $150 for airport taxi.

2 Likes

Found the movie I’ve bee looking for, for the past week. Watching it now. Scarlet Johansen (Or Johanson or something to that affect) in Under the Skin. So far…I don’t know but I’ll watch it to find out if I like it.

I just watched the whole movie and it was one of the weirdest movies I’ve ever seen. I get that she was an alien but that’s about all I understood from the movie…I don’t know, I didn’t like it myself.