What's your job?

Just got 2 animation projects for this month as a Graphic Designer freelancer. I’m proud of myself for making the contacts that allowed me these remunerated projects.

What are you working on? Do you have a job? Do you work as a freelancer or service provider? Do you have a business? Do you sell products?

8 Likes

Congratulations that is such a cool job!!

… I don’t work atm

2 Likes

:blush: thanks! Just moving my ass to get out my parents’ home. I do need support.

1 Like

My motto as a janitor engraved into the rock wall that surrounds my house in 8 inch letters:
“No rug goes un-vacuumed.”

5 Likes

I’m gonna start working at my dad’s boarding kennel for cats and dogs soon.

3 Likes

I am a tax collector. People aren’t too happy to see me. I make house and business calls.

1 Like

Two jobs one part time in shop or other better job self employed flexi time selling official licensed music,movie,tv,gaming merchandise on Ebay Uk.But longterm I want to qualify degree in Wildlife Conservation working + living in Africa.This is what I would love to be doing right now and where my heart lies tbh

I work at a college. Academia is a good pace (and place) for me.

1 Like

I’m a stay at home sister. Lol, I try to take care of the cooking and cleaning while my sister works.

1 Like

Work for a law firm in Administration.

2 Likes

i do library work at a museum with a fairly large judaica library.

judy

1 Like

My job is to get well.

that’s so cool ! art is for the soul… what a good job. im a full time student rn currently but I still pick up shifts at the nursing home I work at as an aide. I’m usually between rehab and dementia care. trying to work at a children’s hospital this summer… and expand my horizons and age demographics

1 Like

I used to be a Medical Technologist and Laboratory Scientist. I had to take an exam to be a Laboratory Scientist and got a 93%. I was forced to quit because of poor conditions. Local liars, trying to rewrite my life, say I’m smoking crack and don’t even have a degree. So I put it on my phone. I worked in that field about 8 years and then took ordinary jobs. Sometimes they say I cant even read. I could read before I started school.

1 Like

My volunteer job consists of praying and talking with nursing home residents.

1 Like

I build yachts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am a data analyst

3 Likes

I reached out to newly installed customers about how their internet and phones are working for them. I make sure they’re happy. I also provision Polycom phones and make them function properly.

2 Likes

I’m a full time student in software design

2 Likes

I’m on SSDI but have an interview for a teaching position in two days. Fingers crossed!

3 Likes