What work do you think youd be good at

what w ork…

2 Likes

vet assistant!! anything with animals

2 Likes

Artistic, concept art, character design… I can draw even when it’s hard to do anything else

2 Likes

I’d like to run the show.

3 Likes

Fast food…

1 Like

courier or dishwasher is what I’m looking for currently

2 Likes

I like my current work, i lift a lot of heavy stuff but I enjoy it

2 Likes

I might be good at teaching if it weren’t for all the disciplinary crap that they have to do these days. I also would hate having to flunk someone or meeting that student or his/her parents if they complained about the grade I gave her/him. Otherwise if I got back into shape and lost a lot of weight I may be a laborer again.

1 Like

Digging ditches, but I’d have to get off my med’s to do that because the med’s make it impossible for me to handle any bad weather.

3 Likes

Cemetery worker, working in a crematorium, janitor, repetitive manual job…

2 Likes

Unarmed security as zeno used to say… sup zeno…

2 Likes

ah yes forgot about that one…

2 Likes

At this point. A hospital janitor. It would be perfect. I know I have lofty dreams of being a locksmith. But reality stares me right down. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Accountant. I’m getting there eventually! Less than two more years of school

3 Likes

Probably a Romanian right wing historian

5 Likes

I’m a special education assistant, so I help kids with a variety of mental and physical disabilities. I find that focusing on my students helps me to avoid my own issues for awhile.
I’m good at it because I genuinely care, and understand possibly more than someone who has never struggled with their mind.

2 Likes

I’m good at training teams. Basically overseeing anything

2 Likes

I just applied for 8hrs as an assistant in a supermarket :slight_smile: yayyy

2 Likes

Some kind of computer-based work. I hope to get into dropshipping.

4 Likes

I would be a good actress. I wanna play a nun.

3 Likes