What's your favourite sports?

There are certain sports that i like that i would love to do more but find it hard to find the time and motivation, my favourite sports that i like to play are…

1. table tennis
  2. bowls
  3. badminton
  • basketball
  • swimming
  • walking
  • tennis

I love table tennis bc we had a table on the ward a couple of times and it cheered me up,

I use to play badminton and basketball at school and i wom 2 gold for swimming at school too

what about you guys?

1 Like

I just love jogging. It is my main antidepressant of life wen I can do it!!! Ie not atm

2 Likes

I havent ran or jogged for years, i get very self conscious about how i look and think people are staring at me lol,

1 Like

Paintball and soccer…

2 Likes

Ping pong. Eating contests. Rootabaga smashing.

2 Likes

I like football and working out, comparing the two I prefer football simple because it’s not as dull if done moderately.Working out is good for health

1 Like

I listen to the local nba team on the radio.

I used to play a little. I could rebound and defend, and when I got the ball, I was decent at passing.

Now I’m just working on my strength and fitness and my body in general.

1 Like

im also a big basketball fan. used to play a couple hours a day when I was a kid and into my early 20’s. I stopped playing for about 10 years, but have recently started going back to the rec center to shoot hoops. I also have plans to blacktop my driveway and put a basketball hoop on my barn, so I can shoot when I get bored.

2 Likes

Swimming.

I swam since I was like 5.

Very therapeutic.

:swimming_man:

3 Likes

I like badmitton

3 Likes

American football is my favorite. Followed by Hockey 2nd.

1 Like
  1. Scuba diving -haven’t done it for two decades cuz I can’t equalize without pain.
  2. Cross country skiing
  3. Downhill skiing
  4. Foosball
  5. Curling

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I love kayaking and swimming and fishing.

I love watching hockey and Canadian football and curling.

1 Like

I’ll watch most sports except stuff like AFL and pastimes that parade as sports like surfing. My fav’s are cricket, rugby league and the NFL.

1 Like

Competitive tiddlywinks.

1 Like

Skateboarding, Aggressive Inline and Bodybuilding or Basketball. Somehow I don’t like fighting sports. Maybe because it triggers me.

2 Likes

When I was a kid, football and baseball. I was good at those.

1 Like

thats cool, my sister went one time but ended up with bruises

is eating a sport? idk what rootagaga is lol

sounds like a great idea,

I hear you, i did some wild swimming last year in a Loch nearby, the water was cold but i loved it, i’ve still got the wetsuit,

i did this on holiday and loved it, my friend plays curling too so i might ask him for a game some time

man its been ages since i went fishing, i’d love to go again, my favourite was fly fishing on a fast flowing river

I use to do Aikido which isnt so much fighting but more self defence, it was great for deflecting attacks and using a persons weight or strength against them, we also trained with a wooden Jo and wooden sword/dagger and on our knees, i had to give it up due to anxiety though :frowning: i’m hoping to go back

1 Like

Eating contest is a sport. Haven’t you seen hot dog challengers?
You take rutabagas, cook them and throw them at each other because that’s the only thing they are good for.

1 Like

Rock Climbing. And just walking.

1 Like