What's your favorite movie of all time?

I watched The Father the other day. It’s the first movie that caught my attention enough to watch whole thing. I’d say it is my favourite along with black Swan…

2 Likes

Actually there r a lot but some that come to mind

Shawshank redemption

Die Hard series

Malena

Godfather

and many more

4 Likes

Correct, but I like the 1976 version of Dawn of the Dead the most. Worth checking out if you’ve never seen it before. Great George Romero film!!

3 Likes

Star wars 1977 edition.

A close second would be “Back to the future”

3 Likes

Back to the future 2>1??? Imo

3 Likes

Nooooooo…

I felt ripped off when I saw back to the future 2 in the cinema. It was a “to be continued” ending.

2 Likes

That’s cuz they made a third also :laughing:

Which was good but the worst of the 3 imo

2 Likes

For a long time it was Bad Boys. But that’s over a decade ago or even longer. I can’t watch movies somehow anymore. I forgot most of them. I have some glimpses of some Movies that I really liked. It were old action Movies my uncle had recorded on VHS. Maybe 80s and 90s action Movies.

1 Like

Yes , which I saw also. It’s a great trilogy. But the 1st one is my favourite.

5 Likes

Besides everhopeful. The second one has my fav individual movie line of all time

4 Likes

Fight Club love that movie.

2 Likes

Great Scott!

3 Likes

Probably Kill Bill Vol. 1. Vol. 2 is good too, but I just prefer the aesthetics in the first one better. Watched both of those movies way too young but somehow they still hold up in my mind after all these years.

Both are Quentin Tarantino movies so if violence isn’t your cup of tea, don’t watch haha

2 Likes
3 Likes

I love the scene in Oldboy where the main character totally ■■■■■ up all those people in that alleyway. Haha! Talk about brutal.

1 Like

That was a great scene.

And the hallway scene.

Done in one take.

Amazing.

Beautiful and disturbing film.

1 Like

Definitely, it’s an extremely beautiful and disturbing film.

You might like a Japanese film titled, Ichi the Killer.

It’s super gross and violent.

Big time trigger warning on it though, it has quite a few sexual assault scenes.

3 Likes

I had forgotten about Ichi the Killer. Great film!

1 Like

Haha! That scene where one of the Yakuza dudes is walking around with his foot nailed to a board cracks me up every time. Lol!

1 Like

Ichi the Killer is classic.

Very disturbing, but worth the watch.

1 Like