What's your diagnosis?

My official diagnosis is schizoaffective depression OCD PTSD. My worst one is schizophrenia. I take three meds. I have been irritated sad and worried. How about y’all. How’s ya been?

6 Likes

My diagnosis is paranoid schizophrenia. I just take Abilify and Metformin.

I’m bored with it all. There’s no cure. Everyday I fight to move forward and I only seem to be going backwards!

It’s exhausting.

9 Likes

I’m paranoid sz with a lot of anxiety

2 Likes

I’m schizoaffective bipolar type. I take Risperdal, Geodon, Seroquel and Celexa.

I have no positive symptoms lately. Only negatives and cognitives.

No depression. No mania. No anxiety. No insomnia.

6 Likes

Terminally handsome and incurably cool.

12 Likes

Schizoaffective disorder bipolar type cardiomyopathy keratoconus

For my mental health I take haldol lamictal Wellbutrin and clonazapam for my cardiovascular issues I take 9 different meds and my eye I take eye drops

5 Likes

I’m diagnosed as schizoaffective bipolar type and have an anxiety disorder. I take Rexulti and Lithium. I’m in a better place than I’ve been in a while but I still have problems with sleep.

3 Likes

@magnolia, may I recommend Sleep Hygiene Interventions to you? Look it up on Google. There are around 15 total interventions that you can put into practice. I did them all except the hot bath at night, and the sleep diary.

These interventions really work. I went from getting zero hours of sleep every other night to 6 to 10 hours EVERY night with Sleep Hygiene.

Your pdoc might also have a sleep hygiene explanation sheet as well. Thats where I got mine. Good luck and God bless you.

5 Likes

Schizoaffective disorder, depressive type.

4 Likes

Me too… sza depressive type… social anxiety

3 Likes

I will look it up, thank you so much.

2 Likes

I’m going to be tested for autism and ADHD too.

2 Likes

I want to get tested for autism. Maybe when I start working I can.

2 Likes

I have 2 nephews with autism, one has learning disabilities too but they both work full time and one has just passed his driving test and bought a car. Im really pleased for them both.

Im dx with sz, eupd and agoraphobia basically and i do struggle cannot work but hubby helps me a lot

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sza ocd ptsd and autism

1 Like

Schizoaffective bipolar type, OCD and anxiety

Can’t also forget about Agoraphobia

Schizophrenia, original dx psychosis nos

If you have psychosis nos never go off meds, I went off meds and all my symptoms including negative symptoms got worse even worse than first psychosis, I started experiencing paranoia for the first time in my life during 2nd psychosis when I went off meds for 2yrs. Then they changed my diagnosis to sz.

2 Likes

I was originally diagnosed depression with psychosis then to psychotic disorder nos then to sza

1 Like

Primary diagnosis of Schizoaffective Bipolar type.

Have had diagnoses of OCD and Generalized Anxiety Disorder as well.