What's you living situation *poll

• Country
  • City

0 voters

Was just curious as to if symptoms were less among those who have less people around.

1 Like

I’ve lived in cities all 27 years of my life.

7 Likes

I lived in a college town for a bit when I was in college. That’s about as close to city I ever lived. Rn I live in a holler (West Virginia colloquialism for valley) in the woods.

4 Likes

I grew up in the country, moved to a big city, then moved to a college town, moved back to the country, then moved to a different city, now I’m back in the country again lol

2 Likes

Im sort of in the middle. I live in a fairly busy town - but you only have to go north a couple of miles before your on National Trust land where the countryside is.

5 Likes

I live in suburbia but it’s well outside the city. I guess it’s more of a town sized environment but Australia has a lot of urban areas that are outside the cities but all around the coast mostly.

3 Likes

im in the suburbs but near me there are alot of corn type fields and its like u go one way ur in the forest and farmland and if u go the other way your in the city

3 Likes

City.

Would love to be in the countryside, but I don’t have the money for that. Land prices are ridiculous here, buying is no option, nor private rent. Social rent not available, it has ten year waiting lists in many places. Nobody can get a house here, it’s a huge issue, so I’m lucky to have one.

2 Likes

I don’t know. I live in a little tiny town in the middle of a high desert.

2 Likes

Live in busy town. Not city or country. With a municipal council.

2 Likes

I live in a seaside retirement town

2 Likes

I live in Brisbane. I started off growing up in the country, in a small town called Port Lincoln. There are pros and cons to living in both areas, but i’m no longer fussy. I’m happy to live in the city or in the country.

2 Likes

I live close to downtown. I like it except for the winters when a snow plow wakes me up at 3:30am

1 Like

Well, actually in a busy town surrounded by country; but a city is within reach if needed.

2 Likes

Suburbs outside Toronto.

However my “town” upgraded it’s status to “city” a few years ago, so I voted city, but really it’s a town full of suburbs. Nothing like a real city such as Toronto or Montreal.

2 Likes

You miss those of us who live in town or villages.

2 Likes

You missed the Suburbs option @Turtle43
I couldn’t vote.
But we do live in the suburbs

1 Like

I live on the outskirts of a county town of about 100,000 people

Sometimes I go to the centre, but I spend much of my time near my home that has sea and countryside on its door step

1 Like

Living in the country with no people around would make me paranoid, also living in a crowded city would make me paranoid as well.

Suburban life is ok

A fine balance between country and city life

2 Likes

This doesn’t make me paranoid, I enjoy it. The problem is not having access to services or affordable shopping. The more remote you are the more things cost, and the more you have to travel. That is not feasible with fuel at these prices. In my own case, I need to stay near advanced EMS now. A largish town is the sweet spot for me. The services and nearby medical care I need without the crowding.

3 Likes