What's the worst fruit?

bananas are the worst fruits, in terms of waste. mango’s are up there too. deceptively sweet but half seed and the big seed can hurt my teeth if i’m not paying attention. i haven’t had mango in a long time though. might get one, next time i get groceries.

1 Like

I think its called a stone in the mango, although it is a seed.

I am a lover of all fruits. Except fake blueberries.

1 Like

Didn’t know there was such an evil called “Worst Fruit.”

2 Likes

So you say I’m the worst pfffft

6 Likes

Pomegranate - that baby is basically all seeds!

3 Likes

I love OJ but I vote for oranges as the most irritating and messy to eat unless they are Terry’s chocolate. Tap it unwrap it.

Mangos. Are amazing. I don’t like bananas and watermelon and that green sliced fruit similar to cantaloupe too much.

But I’ll eat them all, theres not a fruit I truly dislike…

1 Like

Some consider durian is a fruit with the worst smell.

3 Likes

I know the best fruit :smile: We call it Ashta - most Arabic sweets are made of this… I love it. My dad used to bring for us all the time.

Cherimoya In English.

6 Likes

oh yeah, oranges are bad. always messy. an ordeal to to unpeel. can’t even eat the peel. i think oranges weren’t meant to be eaten

I am so dying to try this Dragonfruit, but it scares me.

2 Likes

I like Bananas.
They are easy to handle and comes with a built in natural wrapper (peel).

Worst fruit?
Probably something messy and sour like Grapefruits.

I also love Watermelon :watermelon:

2 Likes

avocados are the worst to me mangos are way too sweet, i like bananas, strawberries and grapes

2 Likes

Dragon fruit is delicious… I love it. Each one is about 1$ here imported.
It tastes just like Kiwi and looks like it too - is white though. You have never found it in your area?

I also tried Star fruit - tastes like Kiwi too.

I really love passion fruit in dominican, I have not found it here

1 Like

is coconut a fruit? because if it is, then it’s the worst

We have Dragonfruit in the supermarkets, but I have no idea how to pick one.
They just look so interesting, think they’re about $4. USD.

I like star fruit also, but something about that dragonfruit keeps drawing me back to it.
I’ll just have to buy one!

2 Likes

@Lionel I think the seeds are the part of the pomegranate that you eat, not the actual fruit haha

@SpecialK they’re called custard apples here, it’s very deceptive because they taste nothing like custard or apple. The sweets are good though, my step dad is arabic and he used to get Turkish delight for us sometimes.

I vote passion fruit to be the worst fruit

1 Like

@Sherriff urgh passion fruit, another seedy fruit where you eat the seeds - yuck yuck and double yuck!

1 Like

Watermelon rocks!!

1 Like

I’d say lemons are the worst fruit…although they cure scurvy I hear . haha

2 Likes