What's the best thing you've ever had to eat?

Describe the best thing you’ve eaten.

5 Likes

I don’t think I have a best thing but I did have a great culinary experience once on my birthday where I ate a whole lobster my mom bought me at Red Lobster. It cost her an arm and a leg but it was so awesome.

:yum:

6 Likes

That’s funny my best thing is also shell fish. Alaskan King Crab legs dipped in butter. I’ve had it 2 or 3 times and I loved it so much.

4 Likes

Yummy! Now you are making me hungry. We have a great seafood buffet south of me that has great crab legs. I bring a pair of cheap scissors to cut the shells so I don’t mess around with those cracker tools.

2 Likes

A buffet would be awesome! I would eat a million

1 Like

Haha! I eat as much as possible just as long as they keep my drink filled.

2 Likes

Pizza and indian food
Both are amazing

3 Likes

Speaking of drinks. What’s the best drink you’ve ever had? For me it was this authentic chai tea from a hole in the wall coffee shop in San Jose Ca. It was so flavorful with all the chai spices.

2 Likes

I’ve never had Indian food but from my childhood my mother’s homemade deepdish pizza is definitely one of the best things I’ve ever eaten.

3 Likes

Bacon crusted pork ribs.

:yum:

5 Likes

Oh my! That sounds great. Is that your dish?

1 Like

It’s one of the things I make in my smoker.

3 Likes

Well I am a little boring there but a caramel flavored Frappe from Starbucks. I can suck those down like mad.

1 Like

Got you covered, bro.

1 Like

Chicken tikka masala. The best. Ever.

3 Likes

Sweetness. Thank you for the share.

Too bad my dad broke my Ninja Blender though. I was so damn mad.

But totally gonna bookmark that page.

:hugs:

Patricide is an option and I have a half-price offer on alibis this week.

2 Likes

Crap! You velociturkeys are vicious creatures. I’ll be watching you!

:joy:

2 Likes

We take umbrage at other people wrecking our kitchen appliances.

Velociraptors like good eats.

3 Likes

Every year I do a charity for Shriners children’s hospitals. It’s always an all you can eat crab feed. Huge premium Alaskan crab, all the butter you can handle. They do raffles and auctions. It’s put on by our family doctor turned family friend.

Best sea spiders ever.

:drooling_face:

3 Likes