Schizophrenia.com

What's the best thing you've ever had to eat?

Pizza in Rome,Italy :pizza:

6 Likes

What was it like?

Melt in the mouth goodness !

3 Likes

Was it thick or thin crust? What toppings did they put?

It was over 15 years ago now, I can’t remember the details :man_shrugging: Even the bread and oil they gave us before the pizza was amazing.

1 Like

One of my favourite treats is a pizza sub on Mediterranean Greek bread with pizza sauce, cheese and double meat from Mr.Sub

2 Likes

Medium cooked prime rib with loaded baked potato.

4 Likes

Walking on a street in Boston with my brother. Came to a shop and bought a fresh made canole I think. A pastry filled with cream. Still warm. And ate it as we walked. Best thing I’d ever eaten

5 Likes

Moussaka by my mother

5 Likes

Lindt Lindor balls in any variation. :smile:

4 Likes

The best thing I’ve ever had was a goulash in Austria. No goulash I’ve had since can measure up. I was 10 years old when I was in Austria, and I can still taste it. Close second would be a roasted duck in Canada some 15 or so years ago. Worth every penny.

3 Likes

Being half-Italian, I agree. Cannolis are the best Italian dessert. Had some amazing cannolis when I visited New York City from one of the local bakeries. Om nom nom.

2 Likes

Jacob’s mini cheddars and
a cold chocolate nestle Nesquik

1 Like

Anything with double cheese, that is also in the top

1 Like

Got to agree. My favorite was a Jasmine tea at a Thai place my Vegan friends took me to. The Buddha’s Tofu was outstanding!

2 Likes

I haven’t had Jasmine Tea in a long time. When I took Kung Fu lessons as a teenager at the end of the lesson we would all sit around in a circle talking and drinking Jasmine Tea. Good Stuff!

3 Likes

Filet mignon on the grill.

2 Likes

Goan fish curry.

2 Likes

Coconut curry with shrimp, crab legs and mussels…

4 Likes

@LunaNoir You’re killing me :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes