Whats for lunch?

I just had my first decent meal consisting of a cheese burger (delicious) fries and a sweet tea. I enjoyed it very much. I have to take meds here in a bit, enjoying this new movie I bought its called words on bathroom walls, so far so good. How about you all? What’s for lunch? Anything planned?

4 Likes

I haven’t seen it, but know it’s about schizophrenia. Glad you’re enjoying it.

“Fear of rain” is supposed to be another great one.

2 Likes

Yeah it is. Thank you! I’m going to look for it and watch it. Thanks!

2 Likes

I had breaded fish fingers and beans, quite tasty actually

3 Likes

Had pizza, macaroni cheese, and a veggie pitta, and coke,… Day went well and today was sunny day… How are you?

2 Likes

I had a double cheeseburger and banana milkshake from McDonalds.

3 Likes

Double cheeseburgers rock from mcdo, I always add extra ketchup to them. How did the weighing go?

2 Likes

I lost two pounds. Was hoping for more as it’s first week. Yeah nothing like McDonalds double cheeseburger.

3 Likes

2 pounds is still good though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah and I didn’t stick to it two days.

3 Likes

Sounds delicious. Same here. A little bit cloudy. I’m doing good, just taking it easy. Had my shot I feel better. How about you?

3 Likes

Vans chocolate chip protein pancakes

3 Likes

I’m OK. Just same old really… Nothing too special happened today. I gotta clean the bathroom tmrrw cos my bro and sis in law will be coming over soon… Take care, glad you’re feeling better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just had breaded squid with salmon fillet.

3 Likes

Really fancy! 39

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.