What's a good weekend look like for you?

what makes a successful weekend? im happy if i get all my laundry done and go grocery shopping on sundays. i don’t do much on the weekends. I’ve been lifting on Saturdays, and then i get out of the house to church on sunday and do my grocery shopping. on Friday nights i follow along with the local hs football scores. it’s an ok weekend but i prefer weekdays.

if i visit with friends it’s a bonus, but that only happens once or twice a month. we’re getting into firepit season and occasionally we’ll make a fire and have a glass of wine, and just relax outside down by the river.

i used to live for the weekend, but now i prefer the routine of the weekday. sometimes we will also go out for a meal at a restaurant and that is a highlight of the week. when they were having music on the river in the summer that was also a decent time, just sitting in a lawnchair and listening to music but that is over with until april.

2 Likes

Taking my sister’s dog for a walk along a secluded part of the beach. This is a great achievement for me.

3 Likes

that sounds like a nice time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.