How do you spend your weekend?

Or the day before weekend
For me the day before weekend is better than the weekend itself
I stay awake watching tv :blush::blush::blush:to sun rise
Or less
Watching programs , nature channels and sometime news

3 Likes

I don’t do much but I’d love sky TV so I could watch music channels documentary and other things.

Was meant to go cinema but just feel like i couldn’t make it through the movie so had to cancel that kind of thing really upsets me… Cancelling things because of the condition

2 Likes

I went to watch horror movie in cinema one day
But i couldnt finish it
go out before i finish in its middle
The person working there say many people did like you they couldnt finish it

2 Likes

I do my laundry and go grocery shopping during the weekend. then I go over and visit mom and dad. sometimes the family will get together for a sunday lunch after church. that’s about it. I prefer the weekdays.

2 Likes

I have been off work last week ill, so I have been in bed the whole time so far.

I need to do chores, and I am looking after my parents dog too till sunday afternoon

1 Like

I procrastinate pretty bad so I spend my weekend doing homework

1 Like

Only think I do different from the weekdays is I watch football. I’m not really that into it though.

1 Like

I don’t do much on the weekend. I mean I don’t do much on weekdays either but that laziness is amplified on the weekend - I blame societal pressure. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sometimes I go out shopping with my sister if she’s up for it. Other than that it’s about the same as weekdays.

1 Like

Weekends is when i chill out and watch box sets . I get my supplies in so i dont have to venture out the door for a couple of days. Spending quite few happy nights passing out in front of the tv lately, with the phone off. The peace has been wonderful. lol.

1 Like

Im lazy on Saturday and do laundry on Sunday

1 Like

Weekends are just like weekdays when you only work part time or not at all. I do the same stuff. I go grocery shopping, take a drive, go to the park, clean up, cook, and work on crafts.

1 Like

Just having a takeaways with the fam

We are also watching moses the animated one

1 Like

I watched late night. Sat I did laundry, vacuumed, walked to the store

1 Like

I play cricket most weekends. It’s a long game that usually goes for about 4-5 hours.

2 Likes

I do my laundry, go to the football game if it is at home. Go out for a drink with my buddy and see my folks one out of four weekends. Otherwise it’s TV, internet, radio and supping on a beer.

1 Like

For myself weekend is the same thing as weekdays. It’s always the same thing until I’ve to go to my doctor, the depot injection, my legal guardian or to my diabetes program. Buying Groceries is already a highlight.

I smoke and watch Tv or YouTube until I’ve some data volume left. Then I switch to radio if my data volume is gone. Tuesday comes the technician for the fifth time to my father. I hope this time he can make the internet work again. Then I wouldn’t be listening to radio, bc that’s really boring.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.