What you will do tomorrow?

What you will do tomorrow?

1 Like

I think everything is useless to do

Video games and art is not interesting to do Becouse you won’t earn money from it unless you super good… other fields are boring to do but you earn cash … so what’s the point

Tomorrow I will work on a refinement I had in mind regarding the system I made for stock trading.

1 Like

I want to achieve something in life

Life is boring without achievement

1 Like

Well, you got to create interest in your life somehow I guess and that means doing something that interests you.

1 Like

And I feel I’m old for achieving seeking something

I’m going to walk to the pharmacy for my meds. Study. Browse the forum. Listen to music and drink a lot of coffee :smile:

1 Like

I will never earn money and be lonely Becouse of my interest

When I was in the US, I was walking to the pharmacy in very cold conditions virtually 3 times a week, and it was a pretty long walk. My medications were being chopped, and I was getting them on different dates every month. Seemed like that was the only productive thing I was doing during those days.

1 Like

I gotta work tomorrow :frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

Earning money is hard with this condition.

If I were working professionally, I would not be able to work more than 6 hours a day. It is because my medications make me sleepy during the day, besides that I have concentration deficits.

And without this condition easy?

1 Like

I have a pretty good setup – I’m able to work part-time, and keep my benefits. Still can’t afford to live on my own, though :grimacing:

1 Like

my friends from university are either making 200k dollars to 300k dollars per annum minimum, and many more than a million dollars a year. I don’t think it is hard to make money in life, if you are not being limited by a condition such as this.

1 Like

I don’t want to have friends