What would you like for Christmas?

I’m looking for present ideas :gift:

I have to buy presents for 2 adults.

2 Likes

I miss read the question the first time

1 Like

How about an Echo Dot?

3 Likes

For a female I suggest going to a nursery and buying them a cool house plant?

4 Likes

Nothing materialistic but maybe some peace during the hectic Holiday Season.
I want to be able to attend the Christmas Eve party at my house this year.
Don’t want to spend it locked in my room.

3 Likes

You could try making something

1 Like

Depends what they like. I got my.daughter a French press and a bunch of bath bombs and shampoo from lush.
Books if they are readers.
Something like a hoodie from their favorite team.

1 Like

Yes I like the plant idea!
Otherwise,…
Some special jewelry
Not chocolate

2 Likes

Gift cards are always nice. That way I won’t have to haul heavy luggage home, and I won’t be able to piss away money on something else.

This year I’m going to tell my parents I wish for a drawing tablet, preferrably with a software.
I know it can be expensive, and I don’t expect to get the high-end ones. I had one 10 years ago, and I loved it.

1 Like

I’d like to see my Great niece.

1 Like

most definitely jewelry. I personally love gold. It doesn’t have to be expensive, you can go to Walmart, that’s ok, I still love those jewels. Oh I love the box sets, with a ring, a necklace and earrings.

1 Like

I would like stem cell therapy. I would also like to test my body for heavy metals

2 Likes

old friends and a new guitar

2 Likes

Freedom from my wife’s parents.

2 Likes

Yes gift cards are nice. Especially to a nice restaurant (I like Outback Steakhouse or Red Lobster) because it basically means they get to go out together for a good meal. That may or may not be a big deal for them but lots of people are budgeting themselves these days and would appreciate it.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a cool idea, it’s not your typical gift but it’s imaginative and depending how important this person is to you, you could take your time and shop around for some really beautiful, easy-to-take-care-of nice houseplant.

2 Likes

My two front teeth.

2 Likes

A bottle of Flowerbomb perfume. But also I like the houseplant idea. I love plants. I would be thrilled if someone bought me houseplants for Christmas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.