What will you do today? it's the weekend

today i will labor through 100 pages of the book im reading, then i will clean my kitchen and living room, then i will watch ancient aliens and browse the forum haha. i think that’s it, i would have liked to have gone on a hike, the weather is perfect, but had no one to go with and didn’t want to go by myself.

what will you do today?

o yeah i also have to get my laundry done today, it’s laundry day!

9 Likes

Making taco salad… yum!

6 Likes

o. i love taco salad. sound good. :yum: but im back to being vegetarian now, havent had meat in a couple months. i don’t crave meat but sometimes those damn arby’s commercials make me want to go for a drive haha.

3 Likes

Being a veggie head is good stuff, wish I had that discipline again!

Haha yes those Arby’s commercials with the roast beef though… very tempting!

Do you eat any tofu? It seems like it absorbs flavor pretty well… Maybe sprinkle some taco seasoning on it and see what happens!

2 Likes

i don’t usually eat tofu no, sometimes i add tofu to my chipotle bowls when i go there, i just eat a lot of beans and nuts and peas and stuff for protein, and also a few servings of dairy and whey protein powder. if im really craving some of my old foods i used to enjoy i may spring for some tofu to prepare a meal. good suggestion :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Lifer.

I went to the park with my friend and we had a picnic
It became more of a feast.

Now I’m at home thinking of painting or sleeping.

3 Likes

sounds like a nice time. what time is it in the UK? i have a hard time sleeping during the day.

1 Like

It’s 17.15 here in UK.
You’re right I should probably not sleep during the day I will try and do something although sometimes I do nap just a bit well usually I do.

Take care and good luck with the laundry haha

1 Like

Honestly, just going to squander the day relaxing. If, and when, my brain relates something in the present with yet another past negative then I’ll practice invalidating it. My life shouldn’t have to be like a time prison.

1 Like

I found a magnifying lamp on FB for 20 bucks want to pick it up but they are not answering so far

4 Likes

well my gf got some money sent to her so she went shopping and gave me the change…I put five in the gas tank and five for a prescription…so relieved…just listening to Jimi Hendrix…yesterday he’s been dead fifty years !!

3 Likes

They probably sold it to a higher bidder.

3 Likes

Gonna sit on my duff as much as possible. Read about making homemade ice cream later.

1 Like

No she finally answered, have it at home now

2 Likes

wow has it really been 50 years? maybe i will listen to some hendrix today.

1 Like

Ive really done quite a bit allready, but its never enough sometimes.

1 Like

Staying in bed for as long as possible. Had quite a noisy head latley - and lack of sleep always triggers it. Ill order takeaways cos im quite into my lamb doners at the moment, and frankly cant be arsed to cook.

1 Like

Binge watch the Eric Andre show in my slippers

1 Like

I slept most of the day, because I couldn’t sleep because of recent events. I’m going to watch SNL. Was going to walk and clean the bathroom. I started watching a movie. I’m listening to the radio.

1 Like

I don’t know, I just woke up.

1 Like