What was your SAT score?

A whopping 19 on the ACT. I really didn’t give a ■■■■. I did a number of college courses in high school anyways. No real need to do well on an entrance exam. :grinning:

1 Like

Damn, you must be really smart to have such a high score while battling a brain tumor. Did you even study? Lol I know I didn’t.

1 Like

1280/1600. Was considered good enough (1200+) for the college I went to.

1 Like

SAT. Use in a sentence.

The cat sat on a bat wearing a hat.

What’s my score yaaaaaaaaall

4 Likes

1600/1600 perfect score, bravo.

Your acceptance letters from Harvard, Yale, and Princeton respectively:

:email: :email: :email:

3 Likes

Yessssssssss :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I got a 1480, but I cheated. I was possessed at the time, so it wasn’t really me taking the test. I had supernatural help.

If I had to take it today is probably not even get points for spelling my name correctly.

3 Likes

No @LED, it was all you. There was likely no supernatural force controlling you or takinh the test for you. You were just brilliant.

4 Likes

I know how it sounds, but believe me. It wasn’t me. Or at least not me alone. I know it sounds fantastical, but it’s the truth. I swear.

I dunno, that sounds like a delusion to me. Delusions are a product of your own mind. The supernatural force is a delusion. Therefore, you were the one who did well on the test.

2 Likes

Maybe. * squinty eyes *

I honestly haven’t given it much thought in the last 15 years.

Just kind of accepted it as fact and never reassessed when I got on better meds.

1 Like

Yeah I get that. I’ve had some pretty wacky ideas in the past, and it doesn’t occur to me that they were delusional unless something or someone makes me remember it.

For instance, this conversation is reminding me of a delusion from my time in 10th grade. I thought God was helping me out on my work by giving me the correct answers. He would tell me what to write or choose, and I would follow his lead. If the answer was wrong, I assumed it was part of God’s plan for me. That idea disappeared eventually, and I resumed doing some actual work. I have absolutely no idea how I managed to pass all of my classes (I barely passed, to be fair).

1 Like

I studied in Canada, so we didn’t have a SAT.
Instead in Alberta, we had a Diploma, worth 50% of our mark. It sucked.
I had 68, 75, and other marks were pretty ok.

In South Australia we have a tertiary score with your score being a percentage. So if you scored 99% you are in the top percentile out of everyone who undertook the test. I never got a tertiary score, my depression was simply too bad back then and it was under treated.

Heck no! I barely even did my homework! I wasn’t about to waste my limited time on earth doing things that weren’t enjoyable! My life was 70% cheerleading, 10% concerts, and 20% DDR with my friends.

1 Like

God only knows how I passed my finals

1 Like

What college did you follow after it?

I feel you man. Only the gods know

1 Like

I don’t remember. I think it was in the 1500’s but I really don’t recall exactly now.

2 Likes

The first time I took it I had a 1260. Second time was 1400/1600… i think my math score was 760 on that one. The SAT helped me get some scholarships otherwise I wouldnt have been able to afford college.

2 Likes