What was your SAT score?

1900/2400. I did better on the ACT

2 Likes

I have no idea. It was good enough to get into college

Just by reading this thread I thought the illness really hindered my performance on standardized testing, but now I see I just didnā€™t have ā€œitā€ in me. As I see now that people did extremely well. Canā€™t blame it on the medications either because a year before I went on the meds I took the PreSAT, I got lower. Yā€™all did really well!!

My actual scores were:
Reading-400
Math-520

That was way below.

1 Like

Hey, donā€™t do that to yourself. This illness affects all of us in different ways. You were probably prodromal given the timeline, and that fu cks everything up. I know I was distracted by voices while I was taking the test, which slowed me down significantly. You may have developed cognitive symptoms early on, wheras some of us didnā€™t get any until later on in the course of the illness.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for the kind words! :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I was developing them at 14-15 I didnā€™t even know I was, changes my whole perspective.

1 Like

I did 40 percent in this one.

English is not a primary language for me

The sat are interesting created, more interesting then my countries echivalent sat

Is like an American was doing this
http://testebac.ro/

1 Like

I am wondering 40 % of what? 2400, 3600?

1 Like

probably our of 1600 as thatā€™s how the sat is currently

Looks to me that is a standard score 40/100.

So around 600 then

1 Like

640 I did the proportion

Can I go into an American college with that?
Hypothetical

1980/2400. I was pretty proud of it at the time.

We have " matric " here in South Africa.

That is also known as grade 12.

What age or what grade are sats?

Iā€™m really not sure. I would buy the work books and stuff if you want to take the real one. Online tests arent always accurate

We have bacalaureat Ć®n Moldova and RomĆ¢nia
In the twelfe grade also

@Winterblues thank you

1 Like

How old are you in grade 12 in Romania?

Around 18-19 15151

ND you?

1 Like