What was your high school/ college gpa?

Im sorry that happend.

1 Like

In hs I got a 2.98 weighted gpa (official). My grades weren’t perfect but I took a handful of ap classe which make my transcript stronger. I was prodromal in my final years and earned several c’s and d’s. In college my current gpa is a 3.7 taking into account transfer credits from community college. I’m only in my second semester at the U and my gpa is going down rapidly.

1 Like

I don’t equate IQ or gpa with intelligence, same with test scores…

I averaged C’s in high school but in college I had a 3.2 GPA.

Mathematics.

15 charschars

I was a stoner in high school and because my english teacher hated me she flunked me and I had to go to summer school to graduate.

the ending GPA of my architecture degree was 2.4

I had a 4.08 gpa for my sophomore and junior year of high school but it fell below a4.0 during my senior year of high school because I was becoming more and more psychotic. The university I went to first I dropped out of with a 2.5 because I had untreated psychosis. I went to community college after that and had a 3.95 gpa at the jc. At my current university my first quarter I got a 4.0. I’m not so sure I’m going to do as well though. I’m glad to hear so many of you are currently getting bachelors and masters degrees and have high gpa. The university I got a 2.5 at my psychiatrist wrote a letter for me to them explaining that I had schizophrenia and they turned my two Fs into Ws so it went up to a 2.7. I thought that at my current university that my past grades wouldn’t factor into the equation but after two quarters they finally updated my transcript and now my overall gpa is a 3.3. My major gpa is a 4.0.

How are you now?

1 Like

Effed up. On disability pension.

When I was 15, I started dropping out of high school and started working part time in a coffee shop at the age of 16.Now I’m about 20. I think I regret leaving school so early . But my brain is really bad, so I dropped out of school

1 Like

I am unemployed for a year

1 Like

I’m not ashamed about it. It is what it is.

1 Like

Your attitude is good. Ha ha ha. I really like it

1 Like

I graduated near the bottom of my class in high school. I went to two junior colleges, and two regular colleges and made varying grades. In my teens and early 20’s I eventually flunked out after going to 3 of those schools. In my 40’s I got an associate’s degree before relapsing and dropping out of school and work.

3.78 college GPA, I didn’t graduate high school. I dropped out of the 9th grade.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.