What vice do you use, if so?

no vice as such

but have a craving for food within limits though

hookers 15151515

4 Likes

Coffee is truly my only vice

Ketamine, marijuana, klonopin and cbd I use as medicines (or in my case now, I don’t use the first 2 anymore, since I’m not an addict anymore since I taught myself to not think in black and white anymore)

And naltrexone helped eliminated my black and white thinking

My theory is addicts are just extremists.

It’s not the drug they addict to. It’s thought behaviors.

Not to say your average person can defeat it. It took drugs to defeat my drug addictions

hahah leaf :rofl:

2 Likes

it could happen

2 Likes

At least you have one of the most interesting vices in the thread

Rather than zzzz coffee and nicotine zzzzz

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ok maybe stimulants arent actually zzzz.

1 Like

Coffee, cigarettes, and weed, but I want more.

1 Like

I understand most here deeply

I gave up all vices. Cigarettes, alcohol, marijuana, Don’t need them. I just eat healthy and try to exercise a little, take my meds and I feel okay.

I don’t know if the following is a vice, but I drink 1 coffee in the morning to get going, then I drink white/black/green tea throughout the day. But I am on a medication called Forxiga and one of the requirements is you have to drink a lot… it’s a diabetic med that causes you to pee out sugar, but it can lead to urinary track infections if you don’t drink a lot.

Mostly cigarettes, my computer, my gaming console, my tea and coffee and books.

Coffee and nicotine.

The usual suspects, caffeine and nicotene, I used to have more now I’m down to just 2.

LOL you’re funny, @Leaf .

1 Like

I gave up smoking four months ago and am now addicted to the nicotine replacement therapy I am using (at least I can say that I no longer smoke lol). I also eat a lot too. I am sure I have many more vices.

2 Likes

I quit smoking for nine months and used lozenges and couldn’t quit the lozenges.

1 Like

My Smartphone definitely.

Just coffee and tea.

I also like flaming hot Fritos, lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.