What type of vehicle (make/model) do you usually drive?

and if you want, add a pic

I currently usually drive a white Dodge Grand Caravan. It’s not actually mine, it’s my dads, but I drive it often.
dodge grand caravan white

4 Likes

I drive the same thing, I posted a pic of it here in the “Take a picture of anything” thread. In my case it is mine. It’s a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SE

2 Likes

Didn’t work. 2012 Volkswagen Jetta.

2 Likes

I have a Honda Civic 2008 that I share with my father. I modded it though, put a double din bluetooth radio, changed the 4 speakers for bigger and better ones and added a 1000W subwoofer in the trunk with amplifier. I did all that back in 2011.

3 Likes

Towards the last of my driving years, I always drove Honda Civics. They were really good cars. They never broke down.

2 Likes

I am poor compared to my brothers, my car is 2008 while theirs are Audi 2019, etc

2 Likes

I’m not sure of the year on ours, but I think it is only 3 or 4 years old.

1 Like

I did the same thing. I have a 12" 1000 watt subwoofer and amp, I also installed a double din multimedia and navigation cd/dvd bluetooth radio with support for android auto (and apple carplay)

2 Likes

Yea I saved 300$ by doing it myself, I just used Youtube.

2 Likes

Not my exact car, this is just a stock photo from the interwebz. But I have this model and color car.

1 Like

Mine was a stock photo as well, for full disclosure…but it looks pretty much exactly the same.

1 Like

I drive my mom’s minivan often, it’s a 2010 Honda Odyssey. Nice car.

1 Like

The van you posted is what my wife drives @Bowens. White 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan Crew Edition. I drive a 2018 Chevy Impala LTZ (navy blue):

(Not mine.)

I had a 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, but sold it a few months ago. Wasn’t getting anywhere with restoring it and someone else wanted it more than I did.

2 Likes

I drive my husband’s 2002 Toyota Corolla. She’s a lovely car :blush:

2 Likes

2016 Subaru Legacy.

1 Like

3 Likes

1998 Chrysler Concorde named violet

3 Likes

2012 Mercedes Benz E350.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.