My Minivan Milestone!

(or should that be kilometrestone? :crazy_face:)

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 3.3L …and still going strong! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Lol thats sick congrats :clap: :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks man! @ThePoet

1 Like

Looks like you are getting your money’s worth. I chickened out and bought a different car last year. I’m at 135k. I had overactive abs but I replaced the brake pads and that improved.

1 Like

We owned a Dodge Caravan years ago.
Loved that van!

2 Likes

I love it too. Dodge stopped making them in 2020, that was the last model year.

My 2008 was the first model year of the 5th generation Caravan.

1 Like

You should paint it all black then have flames painted on the sides.

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Lol, I could completly invert it for the next 300,000km.

Black minivan, but I’d have to tint the windows white (is there such a thing as a white tint?).

1 Like

awesome. dodge is great. i had a dodge dakota once. great truck. i love them big ones. the one i like the most is the dodge ram with the viper engine. that is a nice machine. i’d love a vyper too. mind blowing vehicle.

1 Like

We got a Kia Sedona that has anout 150,000 on it. Got a good deal, $4000. I read that Kias last over 250,000. Hoping that is true.

4 Likes

wow that’s amazing…hope mine hold out…I think the fuel pump is going out.

1 Like

I bought mine used from my mechanic for $3800 CAD (if I’m remembering properly)

Lol, we probably have our units mixed up. You Americans use miles which are longer than kilometres (which we use in Canada) so your 250,000 miles is a lot more than my 300,000 kilometres.

My engine is the 3.3L V6. I read it’s the lowest performing of the 5th generation Dodge Grand Caravan engines but the most reliable, so I’m hoping it’ll last me a long time to come.

like it. i rocked a mini van when i was young. loved it. it had red interior lights and people were always using the cup holders as an ashtray. ■■■■■■■■. no seats in the back half the time. crashed into a crack house one night and dented the entire side of the van. sold it for 20 bucks and an eighth bag.

1 Like

My minivan has a feature called “stow and go”. With all the seats up it holds 7 people, but I can fold the middle and back seats under the floor and in becomes a cargo van.

I currently have the very back seats folded under the floor but the middle seats are up. I can seat 4 with plenty of room in the back to put stuff. I have a 12" 1000 watt subwoofer in the back (Alpine Type R)

2 Likes

My ABS module broke down about a year ago and I had to replace it, my mechanic got me a used one because it was cheaper. Haven’t had a problem since.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.