What type of cellphone you have?

I have an old Virgin flip phone. I’m a dinosaur with all of this new technology.

lol!

I have an old LG Revere phone. It’s a flip-phone! I’m bringin’ stylish back.

I have a dumbphone as well. not sure what type…

I have a whole group of friends who refuse to get smart phones. It’s pretty funny though.

I think smart phones are great. Especially in a life with schizophrenia. I can play music off of YouTube or access the forum wherever I’m at. Temporary escapes are a must.

One month I used 50 gigs of data. Surprised even myself as there was no downloading going on aside from a few apps.

1 Like

Iphone 6 - best cell phone there is

1 Like

I have a Samsung galaxy which is a s3 only with less memory and overall smaller.

I read that the s3 was the first true smart phone with all the bells and whistles so it works for me.

I have totally soaked this thing at least 3 times and it still works,the last time I woke up face down in dark rich German beer and my phone at the bottom of the pond of this stuff.

It didn’t work initially so I opened it up and swabbed it out with soapy water and q-tip so now it works great again.

Considering that there are some phones like the s5 that takes your fingerprint and stores it where anyone with the know how can get it people should be more aware of what they put their trust in.

Samsung galaxy s6 and yes you may envy me😂

Apple forever :green_apple:

I dont know…giving my fingure print to …well anybody so I get my YouTube .05 percent faster than before doesn’t seem like a good trade off.

Paranoid much??? Soon we will pay with our fingerprints :alien:

That doesn’t make It a good thing…where were you educated?

It’s top secret. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

top secret huh?..guard your knowledge …im all for it.

1 Like

Just pulling your chain. I don’t care either way about phones. Highly doubt we will ever use fingerprints to pay, at least while I’m alive.

You can use your phone to pay in a lot of places now. Apple pay, google wallet.

Touch ID is secure though. It even has its own storage space which is inaccessible to the rest of iOS.

You don’t have to trust it, but it is safe. Safe than 4 digit pin that could be gleamed by stranger if they were diligent.

besides your fingerprints are everywhere. if people really wanted them they could get them a lot easier than hacking a phone.(if it was possible)

iPhone 6plus
And it’s pretty sweet

I’ve got a landline.

1 Like

I have an HTC One also, I like them. This is my second one.