This is flipping unbelievabable!

My laptop battery broke, i must it while charging. My phone touchscreen broke also. When i try to type a letter(character) it keeps pressing another characters. Funny AF indeed. So i will stay on this forum less than i used to. But the best part is that i must buy a new phone this month i think. Wish me luck please…

5 Likes

Dont buy iphone.
Buy samsung its cheap… i have j5 samsung…

1 Like

I think i will buy a cheap one as i don’t have too much money, i’m poor @far_cry0

1 Like

Sz makes us poor…its not our fate…ur family is rich…formalname…

1 Like

My old tea leaf reading grandma always said things happen in 3’s. I’d keep an eye out on your other toys!

1 Like

Yes, i think my TV is next to be broken

1 Like

Hopefully nothing else breaks for you!!

1 Like

Pixel 2 … Look into it

1 Like

I searched on google and it says it has the best camera but i can’t afford it, too expensive for me

The Nokia 6 is a decent phone for the price.

1 Like

If you willing to buy second hand , or even the older model… Mine cost me £ 670 but it’s gone down in price. I got the model with most storage.

1 Like
2 Likes

3 Likes

Haha…this unit at the cricket club one day came down to watch and drink. He had an apple ipad and was using it as a phone. Funniest thing I’ve seen for a while! He had it to his ear just like this!

FAF!!!

1 Like

This was my first phone Nokia 3310 when i was a kid. Only calls and texts. lol
2152017124957PM_635_nokia_3310

4 Likes

My first mobile didn’t even have text. Went overseas and no one used it…ended up paying $40 a month for a while when the contract ran out…such a rip off…but those old Nokia’s were bulletproof. You could bash the shite out of them and they’d be cool!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.