What TV show means the most to you?

I’d probably have to go with the Simpsons. I’ve basically been watching it ever since I started watching TV and it’s still on air. I haven’t seen the most recent seasons. Nothing can beat it though. Lots of people get mannerisms from that show. Nothing is better than the early seasons. So many video games and memorabilia throughout the years. There’s plenty of people who know more about The Simpsons than me, I just grew up with it. I bet a lot of people would say this who is the same age as me (31).

3 Likes

Probably “Dallas”. We used to watch it as a family when I was young.

2 Likes

I’d have to say Scrubs.
I watched it a lot with my sister when we were younger, and we still talk about it from time to time.

I identify a lot with the main character, and I loved the way it was written and their personal developments.
It might also be because the characters are the same age as me when the show starts.

It’s a feelgood show, but it has its deep moments, though most of them are very relatable.

2 Likes

I would say the Twilight Zone. Many years spent watching reruns and marathons. I really liked Kung Fu too, with David Carradine.
I missed out on the Simpsons when they first started, but really got into the show after I got out of the hospital around 2000. They were in syndication with Fox and i watched it everyday for a couple of years.

2 Likes

Probably Westworld because I’m interested in philosophy and the simulation argument.

2 Likes

haha, brain powered by Sarcosine. I only watched the first episode of Westworld. Thought it was weird.

1 Like

Probably either “The Orville” or “Naruto Shippuden.” I really should finish Naruto Shippuden.

1 Like

Dragon Ball Z

because 90s and hood life

plus the “Rock The Dragon” theme song sounded so cool as a kid

3 Likes

High drama, skilled acting and intriguing plots are my criteria for a good show. So yeah, “Giligans Island” holds the greatest significance to me.

4 Likes

Haha! @77nick77

I second your pick @TheBest for the Simpsons. The show is like a cartoon, a social commentary, and a big ball of philosophy. All rolled up into funny goodness!

2 Likes

My favorite was a short lived sitcom called Police Squad. It was a great comedy and it was fitting that the Naked Gun movies spun off of it.

2 Likes

T.V. shows don’t mean anything to me.

3 Likes

I don’t really watch tv anymore, but when I did I loved watching the office.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.