What to learn on Youtube

I like studying combat sports on Youtube. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu especially seems very good for my brain. I hear some people fix cars using Youtube. What do you watch on Youtube?

7 Likes

I watch white underbelly interviews and I also watch jerry springer and my exercise videos.

Sometimes I rent a movie of YouTube.

3 Likes

What are those?

1 Like

I watch cooking videos, cat videos, car repair videos, and dash cam crash videos. I also use Youtube to locate music to buy for my online station. I watch too many retro tech videos - I’m especially fond of classic PC builds. I keep getting tempted to buy an old IBM PC XT, but I don’t have the space or the energy.

3 Likes

Animal rescues. Clips from AGT, X-Factor and BGT. Classic rock videos. Bullies KO’d.

4 Likes

Interviews with drug addicts or homeless people or prostitutes etc …. People who have had a rough life tell you about their life.

If you write white underbelly on search it should show up.

5 Likes

Wow, great stuff guys.

2 Likes

I get that at least twice a month in online AA meetings!!! Well, that last one – people who have had a rough life – that’s every second speaker.

:grin:

3 Likes

Spiritual videos, music, and video game videos tend to be what I gravitate towards on there

3 Likes

I like to watch news reports about heat waves and climate change. Other than that, sometimes I watch a few movie trailers. That is about it. Cannot absorb any new information, reached my peak… because any more new information and I get anxious and it worsens the voices.

2 Likes

I love that a lot of great music is on youtube. Lots of bands from the 80’s and 90’s I followed but never saw live so I watch a lot of music on the youtube.

4 Likes

Yeah a prostitute. A crack smoking schizophrenic prostitute. Amanda!

White Underbelly.

2 Likes

Comedians. Sometimes movie recaps that I don’t want to waste 2 hrs on but can spare 15 mins for. There’s a great morning yoga video I like. Mostly music, though. I love hearing covers.

3 Likes

I listen to a lot of old underground 70s and 80s punk and post punk music on YT. Also I love horror movie news and reviews, PBS documentaries, and a little Vice news reports.

3 Likes

@SacredNeigh7

Amanda was fine until she went to college and started smoking marihuana.

2 Likes

I watch a variety of things. Food channels for food education and for recipes. I also watch lots of true crime and mental health videos. Sometimes I watch hair care videos. Oh and ASMR videos.

1 Like

I watch meme videos, cringe compilations sometimes.

Only Youtuber I watch really is Pewdiepie; he’s moved to Japan and I like his vlogs.

YT is kinda boring these days. I used to watch loads of diff channels years ago.

2 Likes

used to be just music but now its other things. history. pint and a pipe. hes like an anglican minister who smokes a pipe and talks about whatever books usually. muttnchop piper too since i picked up a pipe again after a few years hiatus.

1 Like

How to draw Celtic knots. Kooky spiritual videos. Guitar and mandolin performances. Murder mystery from long ago.

1 Like

Guitar playing related stuff and music.

1 Like