What social media do ya use?

Facebook and Instagram.
KIK and hangouts.

1 Like

Facebook. Itā€™s good for keeping in touch with other people. Others suggest I get onto instagram but Iā€™ve no idea about other platforms.

1 Like

This forum and Whatsapp

1 Like

Facebook for me too. I am there in case I would start to go out again, cause I have a few people thereā€¦

1 Like

Discord, Facebook and Twitter .

1 Like

Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. My daughter wanted me to try Discord, couldnā€™t stand it.

I have FB, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Tumbler, Discord and Sz.com accounts. But, I only use Sz.com

I use Facebook, but I only have family and work colleagues who added me.

I have Twitter, but I donā€™t post anything. I just like scrolling through seeing peoples views on things.

I am on Discord, but donā€™t use it much.

WhatsApp is my go to text and to send pictures

Iā€™m an honorary member of Ninkempoops dot com.

If you sign up and tell them Monte sent you, you get a free fake turd in the mail!!

:poop: :crazy_face:

In all seriousness, I donā€™t use any social media, unless if this site is considered social media.

2 Likes

Iā€™m here and on instagram.

I have facebook but havenā€™t logged in in a couple years.

Mostly, I stay here and am only on instagram to stay in touch with some family and friends.

1 Like

I use Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. A voice told me that I am also on Homewreckers.com but I hope not. :joy:

2 Likes

This site, messenger, and discord. A few virtual pet sites, too, if they count.

1 Like

Iā€™ll just say my first social media experience was with MySpace. Haha. Boring.

1 Like

I hv instagram and twitterā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.