What’s your credit score?

Mine is now down to 622. The place I live in now doesn’t do a credit check, only a background check. I think the place I was going to move to requires a credit score of 650. I think I’m stuck here where I’m at. I don’t think there are many places to live that don’t check credit.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks @yinyang That’s an excellent score.

1 Like

I’m currently paying $600 a month rent. Last year when I was in HUD housing I was paying $432. I had to get out of that place because of all the drinking, drug dealing and use. The Cost of Living raise on my Social Security check last January put me over the income limit for HUD housing, so I guess it’s good I moved out anyway.

2 Likes

On Experian mine is 845 out off 999. So is good,

3 Likes

Social services manange my money so this means all my bills are always paid on time. = good score.

3 Likes

Currently sitting at 763. I’m working on getting it higher so we can move to a nicer place.

2 Likes

Gee it’s looks like mine is the lowest of the bunch. I have a line of credit I got when my score was higher. It tells me what my score is today.

I just refreshed my TransUnion credit score. 788 out of 850. A. Supposedly higher than 82% of American consumers.

Ive never had a credit card so ive never had credit score

2 Likes

I formerly avoided credit cards. Then, during the great recession, I considered that companies were using credit scores for hiring purposes. I got some credit cards to start building more credit when I was close to 30.

1 Like

I have 4 credit cards. I own £85 of £3250 on them. I have £75 in my checking account already saved to pay off credit card. Some direct debits get taken from my CC accounts to keep them active.

1 Like

I cancelled my credit card right when I stopped working in 2020.

1 Like

mine is 680-685
had gone down cause i got a mortgage but its going up again about 10-20 points a month cause im paying my credit cards

2 Likes

Mine is bad, that’s all I know. Lol.

In Belgium there don’t exist credit scores.

Banks have to internally assess their own clients with proprietary algorithms.

3 Likes

500 ish 。°。°。°。°。°

My Transunion score is 725 which is in the Good category. My lowest score is 722.

I always pay my bills. Usually always in full. But I’m rarely on time because I’m the biggest procrastinator in the world. And I pay no attention to due dates either. But my bills are always paid within the month they are due. And I have zero debt, I’m proud to say.

1 Like

Credit score

Check your score details for guidance and tips

Needs Work

-1pts from 11 days ago

NovJanFebFebApr bad. Couldn’t paste it very well.

840 just went down 3 points for no reason

3 Likes