What’s your credit score?

Wow 。°。°。°。°。° 。°。°。°。°。°

I don’t know what mine is exactly, but it’s over 800.

2 Likes

We have menta illness.
Why do I need a better credit score?
Will I find a better place to live with a good credit?

783 - Excellent 15151515

1 Like

possibly. some landlords check your credit

Apartment rents are over 1k in a city.
So your saying I can find a rent to stay for under 500$? If I raise my credit score?

The place I was looking at with the 650 score wanted something like $800 for a two bedroom which is cheap for here. I’m currently paying $600 so it would save me $200 a month with a roommate splitting the rent.

1 Like

Checking your credit score online can actually push it down.

No clue. Don’t want to know. Probably bad from bills during psychosis. I don’t use credit for anything anyway.

1 Like

I hope everyone who is checking their score is using a safe site? There are a lot of dodgy sites out there set up to steal banking and identity info.

3 Likes

There’s a loan program that can lead you a loan up to 30,000$ with bad credit.

Last time I checked mine it tanked at 577.

1 Like

that’s not really a reasonable criticism of credit that it can’t get you below market rent

I have good credit and can take out a line of credit that could pay for a year of rent for me if i ever became homeless. I would have to pay that money back, but i rather owe 20k than be homeless for another year

1 Like

I got a very bad credit score due to my sz. For example i don’t work and on a disability pension.

Okay now what’s your credit card number? :smile: 500 brownie points to the first person to post theirs.

Bro I need a new tv hook me up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m a cash man myself. If I got a card I’d probably freeze it in a block of ice in the freezer for a rainy day

1 Like

I haven’t checked, but I assume it’s bad

I think when you don’t have money in the US you shop with one of these.

1 Like