What meds are you on?

I take 18 mg strattera, 150 mg lamictal 2x day, 300 mg lithium 2x day, 12 mg invega, 10 mg abilify, and 200 mg zoloft.

1 Like

I take 25mg of abilify once a day, and I take 25mg seroquel when needed.
I am technically supposed to be on metformine too, but I keep forgetting to take it. I’ll probably end up with diabetes if I don’t start taking it seriously soon, lol.

4mg Risperdal and 100mg Fluvoxamine and it’s all coming down baby success at last on reductions.

1 Like

60 mg Geodon twice a day

1 Like

50 mg invega a month.

Thats a lot of drugs op. How are the side effects?

1 Like

I’m on 150mg Zoloft, 10mg Abilify, 125mcg Levothyroxine, 10mg Warfarin, 1mg Finasteride, 300mg Spironolactone, and 0.0375mg Transdermal Estradiol. As well as a daily multivitamin. And lots of coffee.

I’m on latuda and can recommend it. It gives me very little side effect besides being sleepy and some anxiety/ minor side effects.

Recently switched from Invega to 10 mg of Abilify. So far I’m happier with Abilify.

5 Likes

I am technically supposed to be on metformine too, but I keep forgetting to take it

I’m on metformin too. I have an alarm on my phone that reminds me to take it 3 times a day. You’re supposed to take it with meals.

You could also look at the slow release version of metformin which you only have to take once a day.

1 Like

I take 50mg Chlorpromazine with 25mg Fluvoxamine at 6pm everyday.
It is my best medication I have ever been on.

2.5 (yes 2 dot 5) aripiprazole and hypericin. Lately I stopped taking sertraline because of SSRI’s apathy.

I am going to try sarcosine and maybe substitute aripiprazole with olanzapine or ziprasidone

rexulti, saphris, Lexapro, Cogentin, prasosyn and Ativan

My Psychiatrist here in Ireland has refused to give me a continuing prescription for Lexapro as she said I was not depressed, i am depressed/ self harming/ suicidal then after i begged her not to she agreed to increase my Seroqual by 25% and thats all i am on for Schitzophrenia. I do suffer panic attacks and have to run out of shops if i think monsters are after me. What do ye think?

I take 50 mg shot of haldol and thyroid 60 mg.

I’m on Invega 6 mg and i take it on mornings and 2.5 mg of Abilify on evenings, every single day :slight_smile:

I’ll just mention my psych meds.
Risperidone and Depakote ER

0.5 mg Rispiradone and 25 mg Sertraline. I think for me this is working out but I’ve read they both can take a month or more to show the beginnings of improvement.

Depixol depot 120mg. Quetiapine 600mg. Fluoxetine 60mg. Pregabalin 150mg.

Psych meds every day:
Abilify 25 mg
Quetiapine 200 mg

As needed:
Oxazepam 10-20 mg
Nitrazepam 5-10 mg
Zopiclone 7,5-15 mg
Alimemazine 1-2 ml
Diazepam 5-10 mg

120 mg latuda 0.5 mg cogentin 100 mg trazodone