What meds are you on? End of 2017

Psych Meds

Risperidone
Depakote ER

2 Likes

Geodon 80 mg twice daily (antipsychotic)
Artane 2 mg twice daily (antiparkinson)
Prozac 10 mg (antidepressant, anxiety agent)
Gabapentin 400 mg three times daily (mood stabilizer)

2 Likes

Natrol Stress and Anxiety formula from Walgreens and Cigarettes.

1 Like

Paliperidone 100mg injection for schizophrenia

Other medications for epilepsy include
topiramate 400mg
carbamazepine 400mg(shall be coming off in 2018)
Lamictal 400mg

2 Likes

Vraylar 3 mg (Psychosis, I supposedly have Schizoaffective)
Zoloft 50 mg (Depression and Anxiety)

5 Likes

Geodon 120 mg
Wellbutrin 300 mg

I will try to add Lexapro

4 Likes

Resperidone 5mg :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aripiprazole generic 10mg or thereabouts
Propranolol 80mg
Quetiapine 100-200mg as needed (not daily)
Lorazepam 1mg as needed for sleep

I’m independently reducing the aripiprazole over christmas break, maybe down to 7.5mg next week. If I end up psychotic I’m not in school yet so I have some time to be hospitalized. Hope to get down to 5mg per day at some point.

2 Likes

Lurasidone/Latuda 40 mg WITH FOOD (Eating with Latuda increases absorption 2 fold) for SZA.

Lithium Carbonate 900 mg BID for SZA (Bipolar subtype).

Sertraline/Zoloft 50 mg but will be discontinuing this SSRI as I have been on it since 2009 and my doctor does not think I am OCD anymore.

Cerefolin (N-MethylFolate Calcium/B9-Methylcobalamin/B12-Nacetylcysteine) it is a medical food but in form of a pill that helps with CNS function, metabolism, and cysteine helps balance glutamate levels out.

2 multivitamin chewables

Omeprazole/Prilosec 20 mg for GERD, hopefully do not have ulcer.

Sublingual B12 to bypass stomach and get excellent absorption within bloodstream.

Have been thinking about Sarcosine/N-MethylGlycine as future adjunct therapy, since glycine is a co-agonist at NMDA receptors.

Tried Seroquel, Zyprexa, Risperdal, Abilify, and hated all of them… Latuda is the winner, brilliantly designed molecule, with negligible H1 and M1 antagonistic effects.

Happy Holidays everyone!

4 Likes

100mg/day Lurasidone for psychosis
400mg/three weeks Abilify for psychosis as well
20mg/day for mood and anxiety
1.5mg/day for panic/as needed but I’m coming off this one completely next year

2 Likes

Perphenazine
Benztropine
Wellbutrin
Amitriptyline

5 Likes

Zoloft
Klonopin
Gabapentin
Latuda
Straterra
Vyvanse

4 Likes

Abilify 15mg for psychotic symptoms
Prozac 60mg for OCD/Anxiety
Wellbutrin XL 100mg, was a shot in the dark to see if it would help my ocd, it didn’t but it helps me feel a bit perkier so we kept it
Clonidine HCL 0.3mg, 0.2mg at bedtime for sleep and 0.1mg during the day for anxiety/moodiness
and then i also take protonix for stomach issues and allegra for allergies as directed to by a doctor

abilify works great, i have no complaints about it, it gets rid of a good chunk of my psychotic symptoms, i get few side effects, and it helps with my obsessive thoughts too. idk if prozac does a whole lot for me but the nurse practitioner seems intent on keeping me on it cause i kinda fibbed at first and said it was helping more than it was :x
wellbutrin doesnt make a huge difference but i did feel a little perkier since i started taking it.
clonidine is not my favorite medicine but it does help me sleep. it gives me intense orthostatic hypotension when standing and i hate it, but i think she doesn’t like prescribing benzos or sleeping pills, atleast not to younger people, or maybe its something with the clinic, idk

3 Likes

meds suck. they’re putting me in an early grave, invega sustenna 234 once a month. my heart doesn’t like it

4 Likes

amisulpride 200mg
olanzapine 2,5mg

2 Likes

I thought you were keeping the olanzapine to 5mg?

Do you feel it working with 2.5?

2 Likes

Yes its my minimum dose to work. Its funny but 2,5mg works ok but nothing and i get ill. only 2,5mg and it makes such a difference. My pdoc said i can reduce it to 2,5mg when i am stable.

4 Likes

Buproprion
Aripiprazole
Lamotrigine
Lithium
Alprazolam
Pramipexole
Camrese
+a bunch of inhalers/sprays/pills for allergies/asthma

4 Likes

What do you mean? You are off meds?

2 Likes

I didn’t take anything since it started and it’s been around 4 1/2 years now.

2 Likes