What is your soul purpose?

What do you think ?..

3 Likes

I’ll get flagged for my honest answer but I can say it is to stay alive for as long as I can

3 Likes

Foxy Brown.
Move over Shaft, there’s a new brotha in town. (me).

2 Likes

I never understand your jokes sorry :grinning: maybe becouse of a slang

2 Likes

Lol, don’t worry, a lot of people don’t understand them.

6 Likes

As a human my purpose is to keep myself happy.

4 Likes

To marry for love and have some swell kids alongside a good business. Maybe change the world in the process, but it doesn’t seem likely at 35 with SZ.

3 Likes

Just like everyone else’s I guess … should I say more?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what it is, but I am hoping that sooner I will find out what is my real soul purpose in life.

1 Like

Existing isn’t a bad thing. It all just depends on perspective.

Focus on the good and the worthy and life tends to be a bit more fun and agreeable.

As to purpose. Mine is to live as large as I can with regards to all the things that hold me back!

2 Likes

My honest answer is to do good for other people.

2 Likes

To learn the value of giving and then start to give.

1 Like

To be unique and to live an abundant life.

2 Likes

I like to think I have a purpose. But I once read somewhere to be insane means to be fated with no purpose. Don’t know if I believe that but it’s something I think about. My goals though or purpose is to stay alive. And to heal myself. Other then that I just sorta wander. Oh yeah and to be aware. I use the term insane as an old descriptive word that was used where I read the information. I know it’s no longer socially acceptable.

1 Like

be honest, create the most pleasure, create no pain, live.

1 Like

Onward & upward, always

1 Like

this is it 1515

1 Like

to be creative and to do good for other people. hopefully.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.