What is your sexual orientation?

I’m polymorphously perverse - just kidding. I’m heterosexual.

2 Likes

I am most definitely bisexual, but, I stick with women because I trust them more. And because I am more attracted to women’s bodies. However, two years ago, I made a total commitment of celibacy for God and I am totally about that now.

1 Like

Asexual. I’ve dated both styles of bipeds but I see beauty differently.

1 Like

Hetero, but I’m so put off by the average girl’s personality and they of my personality that I might as well be asexual.

I do wonder at times if I’m technically asexual. Sometimes the thought of sex disgusts me, but I don’t know if that’s due to my OCD. And I always find flirting so incredibly agonizing. I don’t like any part of flirting.

1 Like

asexuals don’t exist?

Google, you need not combinatorics to know that asexuality’s a possibility… -.-

I’m heterosexual but I may as well put homosexual or other because I’m not getting laid and gay dudes think I’m one of them for this reason.
I happen to be incredibly handsome though and still could get laid if I could find my dick which is hidden under a pillow of fat from antipsychotics.

4 Likes

Other- sapiosexual

Dont trust Wikipedia anyone can go in and manipulate the information Ive done it myself just because I used to be a jerk

1 Like

Heterosexual !!

1 Like

I think women are the more beautiful sex, and i have had good chemistry with a few girl friend and my wife of 15 years. I am romantic, i need love and passion and all that to be able to have good sex with a woman. I have never been with a man in bed. But some men are handsome and have nice personalities. I have noticed the closer i look physically at a man, the less it attracts me. Men are not really so beautiful as some women are.

1 Like

I am a loud and proud lesbian. waves rainbow flag

Love men and love sex.

1 Like

True… that’s why I said “seems like.”

It would be interesting if for some reason there were more homosexual sz’s on the forum or if homosexual sz’s had a predilection for voting more in polls.

you sure have a keen interest in homosexuals.

lol lol lol…

In another thread someone said we should have a poll about it, so I made one.

I am a heterosexual women, however, I am turned off from a lifetime of dealing with sexually obsessed and sexually predatory men. I am currently single and celibate. I admire @anon84763962 for finding a partner that is OK without sex. I like sex, I am just not obsessed with it (not by a long shot) and it is difficult to find a man, let alone one I am attracted to, who isn’t obsessed with sex. At this stage, I am burned out and willing to live without a relationship as the trade-off of being used for a toy isn’t worth it. I sometimes wish I were gay, lol.

On a side note, my 20 YO son is gay. He is sexually attracted to men but tells me when it comes to good looks “the trophy , far and away, goes to women.” It’s pretty funny.

4 Likes

Straight as a cucumber in a supermarket for 40% off because it’s on clearance :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m heteroromantic asexual. So basically I like guys, but I don’t like sex.

I’m homosexual/bisexual/other lol don’t really know where I fit so I chose all three!

1 Like

iam gay//////////

2 Likes