What is your mission in life?

What is you mission in life ? Mine is probably to loose ten kg :nerd_face: I will go skateboarding again when I restore my health ( leg strain) it still hurts after two weeks .tommorow I am going to doctor . I am also want gf but I am not good on approaching them , so I don’t approach them , don’t know any other ideas how to get one , I hate dating sites…

2 Likes

My mission in life seems to be understanding how things work…

1 Like

What do you want to understand ?

To leave this earth better than when I got here. My path of choice is ecommerce and software development in the short term, and psychiatry and hopefully being able to fund studies in the long term, if I can attain remission and stability, which I’m pretty confident I can.

1 Like

They not work at all :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Anything that isn’t obvious. I think if I didn’t have schizophrenia I’d probably be a physicist.

2 Likes

My sister has master degree in physics she doesn’t work in that field

Wow! That’s incredible !

1 Like

Right now it’s to find a good full time job or else I will just stay on SSDI.

1 Like

She says she doesn’t know anything about physics lol

1 Like

I have full time job but not good , I want better but cannot aquire due to sz

My mission in life is to enjoy life

2 Likes

What do you enjoy ?

1 Like

Friendship intimacy family thinking realistically positively jogging with music reading drawing eating working…

1 Like

And catching butterflies :butterfly: Or looking into them ? Haha :yum:

1 Like

I’m not normal but my mission is to have as much of a normal life as possible. It’s about 50-50 right now between weird and normal.

1 Like

Yes it’s true your mission is 50-50

1 Like

Lol I’m not really that interested in butterflies. I like the word I guess it sounds pretty

1 Like

So you want to be butterfly ?:smiley:

1 Like

Staying alive, staying alive

2 Likes