What is your main purpose in life

To own ALL of the electronics.

:blush:

3 Likes

My purpose is to love G-d with all my heart and soul, and to love my neighbor as myself.

2 Likes

That’s mine as well but I fail miserably at it everyday.

1 Like

Don’t feel bad, @tstripe, everybody fails miserably at it everyday. Including myself.

Except those perfect people out there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect people are rare indeed, @tstripe.

What makes someone perfect

1 Like

Unfortunately, we can’t go into that without breaking this websites rules. But, you can PM me if you would like for the answer to that question, @anon90843118.

1 Like

To leave a trace of energy and memory with those I’ve known and loved.

I believe in simple things. I think there’s all this energy and as a sentient being especially you add to the energy of the universe. It may be ever so miniscule and slight but it’s changed the universe nonetheless!

I came into this world with nothing. I plan to leave it too the same way! But. I’ve lived. I’ve loved. I’ve affected that amazing world ever so slightly! That is enough for me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They own ALL the electronics.

:heart:

4 Likes

lol wattt are u talking about

My basement is mostly full of computers and audio gear.

2 Likes

to love, and thats all

cake? 834528374650374

My purpose in life is to be the best nurse i can. To look after my residents, giving them justice and as nice and comfortable a life as i possibly can. I also live for my partner and my pets. Having as much fun with them as i can. And i also live for me - improving my quality of life and learning to live with this illness.

To recreate Ace ventura in my everyday life

1 Like

I got a new voiceimplant when i get suicidal “STAY ALIVE and see”. My purpose is to stay alive to tell the story.

To get Well and achieve my dreams.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.