What is your favorite kind of cigarettes

My favorite cigarettes are Malboro Reds, and I like Turkish Royal by Camel the same.

3 Likes

I smoke LM red right now.

3 Likes

Chocolate ones… :smiley:

1 Like

What does that symbol mean, before I said “What” on the title of this thread?

I smoke rollies

amber leaf tobacco

2 Likes

I used to smoke Marlboro Light 100s, but I quit more than 8 years ago.

2 Likes

I used to smoke Marlboro Silver pack 100’s but am now smoking a much cheaper brand called “Montego”. They taste about the same.

3 Likes

My mom was diagnosed with lung cancer at age 59 3 years ago. She’s still alive but only one of her lungs works the other collapsed.

I’m 45 and 2 years ago they found 2 growths in my lungs. I haven’t been back to the doctor because I’d rather not know. I started smoking when I was 14. I haven’t smoked in a year but I’ve been vaping instead. I have a feeling I’m not going to see age 50.

My grandfather died of throat cancer at age 58 because of smoking.

Here’s a gruesome piece of info for smokers. If your lung collapses they cut a hole through your rib cage to shove a tube into your lung to open the air way. They don’t give you any pain killers because they suppress your breathing. From what I’ve heard it’s one of the most painful things you can experience. Something to look forward to later down the road.

I’m in Canada so we have different brands of cigarettes than the US, but when I smoked, these are what I smoked. I quit 13 years ago…

dl

2 Likes

American Spirits. Most others, like your Marlboros, Camels, Winston’s, etc, aren’t even tabacco, they’re made of stripped tabacco paper, and they taste like sht. Open up an American Spirit, and you’ll see actual leaves.

1 Like

I’m with jayster on this one you take a straw and you cut it to the length of a cigarette you use it in place of a cigarette and you’ll get just the Head Rush you need with all the oxygen you can afford a Pac will cost you about as much as a soda pop and you’ll be a lot healthier

2 Likes

I can’t stand American cigarettes. Some stores carry them up here in Canada, Marlboro, Camel, etc… They taste totally different and not in a good way. The only ones I could tolerate were Marlboro lights but I still wasn’t happy with them. I had to smoke them when I was in New York state back around the year 2000 because I ran out of my smokes.

2 Likes

My favorite kind of cigarettes used to be the cannabis kind. When I smoked tobacco I bought whatever was cheapest.

1 Like

Pipe tobacco. Different flavors. For the taste, I don’t inhale.

yellow camel smokes

I quit 3 years ago, but I used to smoke Marlboro gold.

I used to smoke Marlboro reds. 20 years ago I quit.

1 Like

Malboro Reds, Luckies or Camel

At home I smoke JPS rolling tobacco

Only smoke tailor mades on holiday as they’re expensive in the UK

Canadian Classics Original, King Size :sunglasses:

1 Like

i never really liked any cigarettes particularly. i always felt i needed to brush my teeth after smoking because the taste was bad, i just smoked for the effects and i enjoyed the ritual of smoking but no tobacco is really good imo