What is your favorite hair color?

I like dark brown hair, for a man. Also I like blonde hair for a woman. I also like black hair for a woman.

1 Like

I like redheads the best, my wife is blonde and I love that…most of my family is blonde. my mom has dark hair, I love dark hair on a woman too.

3 Likes

I guess I don’t have a favorite. All kinds of people rock different hair colors and hair styles. I love natural shades / natural hair and I also love vibrant and crazy colored hair.

Different people can pull off different colors and different styles. One person might look great with natural blond hair but might look terrible with bright purple hair. And then there are people who are the opposite.

4 Likes

I like chestnut :chestnut: brown hair or auburn.

2 Likes

I actually like grey hair…I think it looks distinguished.

2 Likes

I like my hair color - dark brown. As the saying goes. Love yourself.

3 Likes

I myself have very little hair, what I have is grey. My friends hair is purple.

2 Likes

I tend to prefer natural hair color, regardless of color

3 Likes

I like my hair to be blue

3 Likes

I think black is a nice hair colour.

I also think blonde hair looks great with brown eyes on woman.

2 Likes

My favorite hair color is auburn.

1 Like

Silver

Would be cool to try

1 Like

I always liked men with a mediterranean look. Darkbrown or black hair. Olive skin. Brown eyes. This colour:

I now have darkblonde hair, with quite a bit of grey in it starting to show up. Son teases me with it. I liked my hair when I was young, it naturally was blond, with lighter strings showing up in summer. A bit like this, slightly darker (this is not me).

My hair is really really black and I like the color. It suits me.

I prefer brown or black hair in women.
I think that men look more “masculine” with darker hair colors like brown.

I also think that women with dark hair and blue/green/hazel eyes look stunning!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.