What is your favorite breakfast?

Every morning I make coffee, toast and 1 fried egg, 1 fried banana slices, cottage cheese with tangerines and blackberries.

8 Likes

My favorite is rice bubbles I also like coco pops

3 Likes

Porridge. Using water.

And then alpro unsweetened almond milk :slight_smile:

3 Likes

my favorite breakfast is a berry smoothie and a bowl of oatmeal. a close second is a big loaded plate of waffle house hashbrowns.

3 Likes

My favorite is biscuits and gravy. :cat2::cat2::cat2:

7 Likes

Oatmeal. Toast. Pancakes.

4 Likes

Cold cereal with milk is my favorite breakfast.

3 Likes

Waffles!!

Do you like waffles? Yeah we like waffles! Do do do do do Can’t wait to get a mouthful!

3 Likes

soy milk and grits.

3 Likes

I like to go to the A&W restaurant chain and have their dine-in brekkie. 3 eggs sunnyside up, toast, hash browns, pancakes, sausages, bacon, and ham. Haven’t had it for over a year. These days it’s a cuppa and a banana. Whooooo.

5 Likes

My favorite is biscuits and gravy or bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. Too close to call.

6 Likes

My favorite is toast with butter and jam…
And a big latte.

3 Likes

Pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage links, bacon, maple syrup, hash browns, ketchup.

I rarely ever get to eat my ideal breakfast.

4 Likes

Croissant with egg, vegetarian sausage and American cheese.

2 Likes

I love waffles but haven’t had any in several years. I also love pecan rolls

2 Likes

I usually eat hot cereal or cold cereal. Maybe canned peaches or pears and cottage cheese. Sometimes I’ll make waffles or pancakes.

Sometimes my favorite is chili and eggs. It’s super easy, and fast to make, and filling.

4 Likes

Biscuits and gravy pancakes

3 Likes

I always have one cup of Cinnamon Life cereal with nonfat milk and one table spoon of sugar. I like to drink plain, black, decaf coffee with it.

3 Likes

Butttered toast with a slice of tomato

2 Likes

Scrambled eggs with cheese and pancakes… with coffee

2 Likes