What is your favorite breakfast?

French toast… :drooling_face:

1 Like

If I knew how to make it I would say bacon and veggie quiche…I plumb forgot how much I love biscuits and cream gravy though…yummm…!!

3 Likes

Ideal breakfast has been said. Eggs fried or scrambled, bacon, sausages, hash browns, tomatoes, coffee, pancakes or french toast, orange juice.

2 Likes

Love coffee and orange juice.

2 Likes

My favorite breakfast?

Fresh spinach cooked with garlic and onions, a big bowl of watermelon, and a cup of iced coffee.

My usual breakfast?

Oatmeal with brown sugar and a cup of black coffee.

3 Likes

Sounds like a gourmet breakfast. :blush:

1 Like

My favorite is grits, hash browns, and scrambled eggs!

3 Likes

I have to force myself to eat in the morning. Usually all I have is a protein shake.

2 Likes

Lately I’ve become addicted to McDonalds hashbrowns.

My brother usually brings them once a week to his poor sister who is ‘voluntary’ quarunteend. In the place Where I live.

2 Likes

I miss going to the cafe near to me , and having a cooked breakfast. Now even if the ‘all clear’ signal is given re Covid I couldn’t make it to there.There’s those ‘breakfast’ ready meals, that consist of bacon,sausage, hash brown, scrambled egg and baked beans , but they’re nowhere near the same.

2 Likes

There’s such pressure to reopen, I think we will reopen long before it is safe. If I’m having this breakfast again anytime soon, I’ll be cooking it myself. I don’t see visiting restaurants for at least another year until I see how the protection from vaccinations lasts.

1 Like

@shutterbug You make good points. There’s what I’d ideally like and what the sensible part of me knows is ‘taking a risk’. I’m not sure I’m up to cooking a full English breakfast for myself.

I am having a simple breakfast tomorrow morning. Coffee and sliced bananas fried and 1/2 a grilled cheese sandwich.

1 Like

I usually have a whey protein shake in the morning after my cardiovascular exercise on the treadmill and weight lifting. My body needs the protein while my bones get nourished from the milk.

1 Like

I like having alpro yogurt and coffee. Plain Greek style.

1 Like

Fruit loops fresh milk.

English Breakfast.

1 Like

Having coffee and cottage cheese and or half a grilled cheese sandwich. :blush:

1 Like

I like pancakes eggs bacon sausage and ham and hashbrowns like all that in one meal! But lately it’s been two fried eggs and oatmeal and a handful of walnuts

1 Like

I am from the US. I was wondering @anon83141956 what does a typical English breakfast consist of?

1 Like

It usually consists of a piece of buttered toast, bacon, baked beans, scrambled eggs, sometimes sausage… Very tasty and salty.

People in the UK usually have it in the weekends here… Idk…

1 Like