What is your addiction?

Personally I was addicted to gaming for a very long time,recently I started purchasing loot boxes in gaming and had spent a thousand dollar in 4 month just on micro transaction.I am having headache now thinking about it

1 Like

I almost got into that on mobile gaming - spend about 400$ In about a year on one game. Not worth it - I’m playing for free now. Just grinding.

2 Likes

Cigarettes, caffeine, and energy drinks.

4 Likes

Zero addiction…i quit everthing that addicted to me. Not even coffee

4 Likes

Cigarettes for sure and also caffeine and sugar. Also internet.

1 Like

Cigs, energy drinks thats basically it.

I got abducted into telepathy, that the perpetrators call Freemasonry. I believe it is the most powerful addiction on Earth, and it is as yet unmeasured. The people that watch and hate me constantly, have only paused from torturing me for approximately 150 hours in approximately 52,000 hours of torture. For instance, right now, 220321 at 1054 AEDT, they (‘she’) has just claimed there is an alien on earth, and because I have consumed narcotics, it is going to have sex with three people, who I know. So get that - the ‘alien’ is collaborating with 3 humans, forcing me to consume ATS, just so these three friends of mine can root each other. And you wouldn’t believe where they do it. It’s incredible.

Food
Specifically sugar

1 Like

Cigs, caffeine. I used to be addicted to video games

2 Likes

Coffee and cigarettes

2 Likes

Drinking (9 months sober), drugging (working on it…cut waaaaaay back 5 months ago), and caffeine

3 Likes

Nicotine. 151515151

2 Likes

I might be addicted to the internet, my iPhone, this forum and caffeine.

2 Likes

Hamburgers.

Habit Burger, Wendy’s Baconator, The Big Carl, the list goes on and on. I got a problem :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Coffee, my phone and music.

You forgot about Taco Bell

2 Likes

I’m addicted to food. I only eat one meal a day usually but I eat a lot

1 Like

I’m addicted to books, philosophical books in particular. My brain craves this sort of stuff. If I haven’t read this kind of books for a long time, my brain will feel deprived of something.

3 Likes

I’m addicted to this forum.
I spend about 7 hours a day online.

My therapist doesn’t see this as an issue.

She is encouraging me to remain active on the forum.

3 Likes

she is right. Being active on Sz forum is good for your mental health.

3 Likes