What is the most beautiful thing you have seen?

Mine was sth I thought it was god which now I don’t know what it was. It was not made of matter and had not form, pure beauty, pure love​:heart_eyes:, I don’t know what it was.:cold_sweat:

What was yours?

1 Like

“What is the most beautiful thing you have seen?”

I can’t say, lest I get :imp: flags

Whether it was erupted from you?

Flags doesn’t kill anyone, I got the idea of this question from you, tell us​:smiling_imp::yum:

Actually it was me, but not as I perceive myself regularly.:grinning:

Well do you also feel that it may think or something like that, it was appeared for hardly 1 second.

What may think?

The God that you thought was doing some activity or not,

Ok, language problem, sorry.

One of my favourite fields/woods to be in whilst I was on acid, the field was the most beautiful part though, I have never seen anything like it. It was only my girlfriend and I there, and no one else was around, so we were isolated entirely. This field had transformed into a different dimension entirely, where anything was possible, both my girlfriend and I experienced the exact same thing, we were there together. The sky was every colour you had ever seen, the field and tree’s were alive, the air was alive. No words will ever be able to justify that experience.

1 Like

The call of a fish eagle in flight and then to dive down onto the river to catch a fish. I stayed next to a river where they nested and often watched them. It is the most amazing sight I ever saw.

1 Like

It was loving all of the particles of universe😀

maybe if I ever have a baby I guess - or just flowers? sunrise

ahhh I almost forgot.

When I was on the boat on the Caribbean sea - the sea was the most amazing and mesmerizing view I had seen in my life.

1 Like

Do you want the X-rated version or the Disney marshmallow version?

:heart_eyes:

I just pictured what kinda pirates sailed on this sea - it was a great experience =)

3 Likes

My daughter. 151515

2 Likes

if you share the latter, you won’t get :imp: flags.

PM me the former

1 Like

Most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen?
The sky,
A sunset,
Mountains,
Valleys,
The ocean,
Mom and dad,

Can’t say I’ve ever seen the most beautiful woman face to face or I’d probably be with her…

1 Like

@Erictheviking. I saw a beautiful man named Fernando. I was so in love with him. He married someone else. But man he was beautiful.

1 Like

women aren’t things, silly nilly.

I write poems about that.

your mom’s a thing?